superconfessional

i feel like I dont fit in anywhere, and i now i just moved to a new city, and im shy and dont know how to talk to strangers... my only friend is my roomate that moved here with me. he dresses a lot different from me and doesnt care about style as much, so we look weird hanging out together... I think the best fit would be with indie rock type people.... but they all seem pretentious... then there are the preppy trendy people.... i dress too 'weird' for them and i have nothing in common with them...then there are the country people... cuz i live in nashville now.. i dont fit in with them... and i dont like college kids.. they are the preppy trendy type usually.. i just got back from a club and tried to dance with chicks and they get creeped out.. but then some doche bag who cant dance and dressed in hollister and the chick is all about them.. i feel like i dont fit in anywhere and i dont understand people.. and now im drunk... and lonely and confused.. DISREGRARD THIS POST!!! TRASH!

Hey DUM! get back to work on those tees captain.

I like hypebeast, but it gets a bit tiresome sometimes.....a thread will start off ok, some good info then it enevitably turns into a massive pissing contest of text message language?:eek:

I'll be back though

Yeah, I'm working on the tees. Doing one I'm kind of excited about right now, but funds are looowww so Bamf is going to sleep for a little bit until I can launch it like I really want to. I'm just peddling logo tees for money to keep me eating :)

^^ move to NZ and be a bogan, that's my plan next year!

Excellent Dark one.....come see me in Christchurch and I will school you up on the finer points of boganism:cool:

Yeah, I'm working on the tees. Doing one I'm kind of excited about right now, but funds are looowww so Bamf is going to sleep for a little bit until I can launch it like I really want to. I'm just peddling logo tees for money to keep me eating :)

Excellent man. I will def grab a tee when you get some new stuff out. Keep on keeping on fella:D

nice entries. whaen should we go commercial and post these somewhere more public. like youtube maybe. we could create a persona like that lonelygirl character and then wed make it on cnn. then will COULD be famous and we could all marry britney spears and fuck lindsey lohan. i call first.

damn.... ok

i fucked my girl from brandenton and my ex wife in the same night.

within hours of eachother.

i also had sex on top of some vintage redlines and my sammies on the beach

confession.... im such a denim head that i think vintage levis on a girl are hot even if they kinda look like mom jeans, just because i can see the redlines on the cuffs.

I really think that "superconfessional" would be an amazing indie film, with like 50 characters and their interwined lives all united through supertalk.

The scenes could be made up entirely from the narration in supertalk...and the sub-plots would somehow be linked together with random encounters or something like that.

Mostly, I'm quite high...but i think it has the idea has potential...holla if you feel me

im conflicted tho...

theres 2 girls. one lives 4 hours away, is a very old close friend. sex is amazing. shes incredibly sweet. she loves me. she would do anything for me. im not really sure if we share the same intrests, but she has been reserching denim because of me. she is 26, divorced.

the other lives in the neighborhood. we havent had sex, and i dont feel any need to rush it. we usually end up sharing a bed at night. shes incredibly sweet. we share alot of the same intrests. she would do anything for me. shes young, 19, and very cute.

i really like both, and dont want to hurt either of them. i know that i cant keep shit going with both, but i dont know what to do.

doesn't chch have some druffXbogan hybrid...although i guess hoonhay is the spirtual home by way of name....;):D

Hoonhay is a good one but Rangiora is the king, dubbed Ran-goon. It is also home to Ruapuna raceway, stock cars, midgets and crash up derbys....dubbed Runa-pooona. There are non-ironic mullets, cortinas and black orange tabs as far as the eye can see.....it truely is a beautiful part of the world:D

and i definately say choose the 19 year old... common interests will hold you together more than maturity or experience... and plus you look like a fuckin pimp walking around with a young'n

i disagree. over the course of a relationship, interests change-------i've been with the same woman for more than nine years, and i've gone through many phases and so has my wife. a relationship will only succeed if it flexible enough to allows for change. it sounds to me that the divorcee is in it to win it. the 19-y.o. sounds shiny and fun right now, but what about when shit gets difficult and downright gritty?

on the other point: running around where you shouldn't be running is hard to live down. ladies don't forget that shit and won't let you forget it. ever.