superconfessional

True story: I was in the Hirshorn museum, and I was talking to a friend about Beck, and a guard misinterpreted me. He said "The Big Man? He's upstairs." I thought to myself, is this guy dishing some religious stuff? He seemed nice enough, so I said thanks. Turns out he was talking about this guy.

Fuck he's creepy

Fuck he's creepy

I was coming home from a baseball game (still in uniform) and stopped at Jax Beach to run into a hotel to take a squirt. They would not let me in so I got pissed and relieved myself on their sign out front. Cop pulled up while in midstream and told me to stop. Yeah right, stop. I figured I was going to lock up anyway so I kept going (figured I might as well go empty as I doubted seriously he was going to make me stop. As luck would have it he was a rent a cop so I told to eat shit and took off. Ah, my mispent youth.

i think i have the flu... and smoked some herbs to make myself feel better after the medicne did nothign... it helped. trying to justify it to myself i guess.

I have the best medicin for the flu. You take during the first signs,like chills etc..pop one of these. You can find it over the counter at most drug stores.

Boiron Oscillococcinum

313498.jpg

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod366595&CATID=302642&skuid=sku366596&V=G&ec=frgl_691145

All of my friends have stories about how they've accidentally been hit on by a gay guy and it was either weird or flattering. I don't have a story. I get hit on by girls pretty frequently at parties (I'm not complaining). I think I'm fairly decent looking. But I NEVER get hit on by gay guys. I guess it really doesn't matter because I'm not gay, but I'm slowly developing a complex about it.

two separate replies:

as to the oscillococcinum (probably misspelled it), I definitely think that stuff is good for the flu. smoking while sick, or even coming down with something may temporarily make you feel better, but from long experience, it comes back to bite you in the ass in the end. I used to always smoke while sick to avoid the fact that I was sick, and would end up feeling worse in the end... Now if I'm sick I figure its a good time to detox a little bit.

I have had gay guys hit on me, and I'm straight as an arrow. I think its probably related to the fact that I'm generally better/more sharply dressed than most guys at a given party, so many gay guys mistake that for a sign of sexual orientation...

on a third note, since this is superconfessional, I just took a huge dropperful of ganja tincture and it is burning the hell out of the underside of my tongue

the things we do to get high...

c'mon folks

the universe is just energy, vibrations and the like

"color" is a human notion

if subjectivity worries you, then be assured that our experiences overlap to form some sort of commonality; we can agree that we experience them, even if we disagree in the particulars

superconfession: I recently spent 30 mins or so on end reading DDML posts to entertain myself. Best 30 mins of my week perhaps.

I've got my bags packed, didn't get to move flats yet, and am currently thinking the $1000 to Los Angeles is a bargain, have not told my boss yet. As of Oct. 8th I've realzied the USA might not be such a bad place to live after all... as far as I know no girls are pregnant and I've got plenty o' cash in the bank so unless my boss kisses my ass I might be flying...

i think i look much cooler in my waywt pics than i really do... and i think it may be because i have ligering self-confidence problems.

i used to think i was ugly till i was about 19.

second confession.

im trying to figure out how i can get some from both my ex wife and my girl that lives in bradenton this weekend. i think i have it worked out, and get to spend quality time with my son too.

I thought I would spend some time with H&M. It was finally opening up to me and enticed me with discounts if I was one of the first 200 in line. I waited so long in line wondering where I would fall into the whole scheme of things, these other bitches don't know H&M like I did I thought. In the end it was just another surprise orgy and I was number 215. H&M was like "Grab your ankles bitch!" and I invested so much time waiting for the moment that I was just stunned and did as I was told. I hadn't slept in 24 hours and whenever I passed out, H&M would run by me and keep yelling at me to stay awake, promising that it'd start feeling good soon.

6hours later (half of it waiting in line) and end up feeling numbingly shitty and cheap with a bag full of disposable clothing and my wallet around 150 bucks lighter.

I hate H&M forever.

I thought I would spend some time with H&M. It was finally opening up to me and enticed me with discounts if I was one of the first 200 in line. I waited so long in line wondering where I would fall into the whole scheme of things, these other bitches don't know H&M like I did I thought. In the end it was just another surprise orgy and I was number 215. H&M was like "Grab your ankles bitch!" and I invested so much time waiting for the moment that I was just stunned and did as I was told. I hadn't slept in 24 hours and whenever I passed out, H&M would run by me and keep yelling at me to stay awake, promising that it'd start feeling good soon.

6hours later (half of it waiting in line) and end up feeling numbingly shitty and cheap with a bag full of disposable clothing and my wallet around 150 bucks lighter.

I hate H&M forever.

Christ. Were people that excited about the Viktor & Rolf stuff that there was a line? I thought it looked the same as the stuff they always have........

Christ. Were people that excited about the Viktor & Rolf stuff that there was a line? I thought it looked the same as the stuff they always have........

IT WAS UTTER CRAP and the los angeles heads were eating it up!

Eff calistyle. I couldn't help but buy like 20 "under $7 whatadeal!" items though. After getting my bill I realized I was suckered in and got so mad could've thrown a skinny emo kid through the windowglass.

I hate H&M forever.

pwned-facekick.jpg

IT WAS UTTER CRAP and the los angeles heads were eating it up!

Eff calistyle. I couldn't help but buy like 20 "under $7 whatadeal!" items though. After getting my bill I realized I was suckered in and got so mad could've thrown a skinny emo kid through the windowglass.

hmmw7.gif

I really don't think I can ever get myself to go to an H&M again... seriously. You totally got my shame on point.

I'd rather get Uniqlos through you (THUMBS UP!) or take a vacation in NYC just to go to Uniqlo.

hmmw7.gif