superconfessional

i went to my aunts funeral and it was actually the funnest amusing funerals ive been too.everyone was in good mood and my step bro was crackin jokes about another relative while my aunts coffin was being carried out the church to the funeral car. she wouldnt have wanted everyone to be sobin all day on her funeral anyways. :rolleyes:

btw. 2K ...............

i don't think it is uncommon not to cry at funerals. sometimes it takes a while for that kind of thing to hit you.

vid.gif(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸ .*´

¸.•Â´Â¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•Â´ (¸ .•Â´ .•Â´ ¸¸.•Â¨Â¯`•.~

+ . . * + * * . + * .*.

. * + * JUST * + .

+ . . * + . + * . * +

* . + *SHOWING .* + .

+ . . * + . + * . * + .

+ , *SOME. + * LUV+ *

+ . . * + . + * . * + .*

.TO * * + . * THIS.* .

. * + * * + . *+ *

+ ..PAGE.. * + . +

+ . .* + . + * . * +

+ . . * + . SHOW+ * .

+ , * . + * + *+ * . *

+ . IT . * + . + * . * + .

* + . . * + * * . + * .* .

. * + BACK* * + . *+ *

+ . . * + . + * . * +

_./'\._¸¸.•Â¤**¤•.¸.•Â¤**¤•….*

*•. .•** *mwah *!!*!!** ♥♥♥.**

/.•*•.\ ¸..•Â¤**¤•., .•Â¤**¤•.*..

>× .•Â¤**¤•.¸.•Â¤**¤•….* ×

vid.gif

i went to my aunts funeral and it was actually the funnest amusing funerals ive been too.everyone was in good mood and my step bro was crackin jokes about another relative while my aunts coffin was being carried out the church to the funeral car. she wouldnt have wanted everyone to be sobin all day on her funeral anyways. :rolleyes:

i slept troughout my grandmas funeral. i remember trying to wake up, but i just couldnt. i also remember having one of those hand held games where its just one game, and the graphics consisted of a group of faded blue pixels turning black after your starship moved either way.

vid.gif(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸ .*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸ .•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.~

+ . . * + * * . + * .*.

. * + * JUST * + .

+ . . * + . + * . * +

* . + *SHOWING .* + .

+ . . * + . + * . * + .

+ , *SOME. + * LUV+ *

+ . . * + . + * . * + .*

.TO * * + . * THIS.* .

. * + * * + . *+ *

+ ..PAGE.. * + . +

+ . .* + . + * . * +

+ . . * + . SHOW+ * .

+ , * . + * + *+ * . *

+ . IT . * + . + * . * + .

* + . . * + * * . + * .* .

. * + BACK* * + . *+ *

+ . . * + . + * . * +

_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•….*

*•. .•** *mwah *!!*!!** ♥♥♥.**

/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•.*..

>× .•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•….* ×

vid.gif

i wish i had said that.

Studying in Amsterdam has led me a world filled with marijuana, munchies, and obsessive internetting...and I haven't decided whether it's heaven or hell

On the one hand: it's fun doing nothing all day (classes twice a week and no possiblity of even getting a job). It's fun being able to wake and bake whenever I feel like. It's fun to eat good dutch cookies and figure out which jeans i should buy after I kick my kicks obsession. It's fun being able to select your marijuana from a menu to figure out which kind of high you want today.

On the other hand: junk food is killer and there's lots of it here. buying a ton of stuff online is killer when you don't even have a possibility of getting a job. and of course as much I hate to admit it, smoking everyday tends to be bad for motivation and schoolwork (although there's not any here).

Heaven or hell?

My testicles are abnormally huge and it is getting me way too much action. What should I do?

Exterior ball pouch jeans with zip fly easy access....actually make that button fly.

Anyways, it is alarming to see so many people going through or dealing with depression, anxiety etc. The pressure of the modern world is greater than ever before, money, success, fame blah, blah. I do like the quote from cultpop and I always remember it now, success on your own terms. Wise pops. I struggled through teens and twentys, but it gets easier every year and the picture gets clearer. I am completely ocd, if it were not for the drugs I would be as mad as a hatter, Howard Huges style. To completely cheese this post up, life is a good thing, we have family, friends, superfuture, beautiful broads, denim and fun in the sun. All the mentalness is manageable in time, remember there is a whole shit load load of fun to be had.

Haha, classic. Not as crazy as Thorns dream thank goodness. Hope you are doing ok there thorns.

I had a dream the other night that they sent me the wrong dies to put on rivets and buttons and they were all sqished up and wrecked the jeans......it was a nightmare.....it took me about half an hour of telling myself it was just a dream. Nearly a case of DDML

If she did you on her bachlorette night then she was gonna do SOMEBODY anyway. Forgive yourself. He will never find out and you were just in the line of fire at the right time.

Your probably right, but she told me earlier in the night she just wanted someone to hold her all night. I pretended to be honored to just "hold" her and once we got to my hotel room, well, you know... Oh well fuck it, I'm sure its the kind of memory that I'm ashamed of now, but that I'll cherish when I'm an old man with little exitement in my life.

were you dreaming that you were peeing?

or bored?

Dude, I've done that before, I dreamt I got up, went to the toilet sat down, and did my business, only when I turned to flush did I find out how wrong I was. But then again, the last time that happened I think I was like 8, and staying at my grandma's.

hahahaha^ I wake up like 2-4 times a night just to pee, I think it's cause I drink so much water before bed, makes me pee-prone at night. I hate waiking up to pee, I have to walk, and I always bump into something on the way to te bathroom and end up wtih an ugly bruise, hence constant pants wearing.

a while back i had dream where i was at the urinal, and i was there for a long time just thinking why isnt it stopping. then i woke up and i actually had to pinch it shut to prevent anything from happening till i ran to the bathroom

Yeah same here. It happened to me a couple of times as a kid. Now I have dreams that something terribly painful is happening to my penis and I wake up with an intense need to pee.

I used to get those when I was going through puberty, but they were wet dreams. I never had pleasant dreams to go along with my nocturnal emissions. They were always dreams about pissing. One of them, I remember, was me pissing into a sea anemone. That's pretty fucked.

trying to fight off this urge for dope...ever since ive gotten off suboxone the cravings for it have been hellish...ive got a little over a year and a half of complete sobriety, but my depression and anxiety seems like its gettng worse, and h and opiates seemed to be the only thing in the past to erase it for awhile...i know what will happen if i start using again, and i dont wanna end up back in jail, or rehab, or living in some shitty halfway house again..its just when these cravings hit, it scares the shit outta me..maybe i need to hit up more meetings, but going to NA and AA makes me only wanna use more cause of all the talk about it be it positive or negative...it just seems like an endless battle.

trying to fight off this urge for dope...ever since ive gotten off suboxone the cravings for it have been hellish...ive got a little over a year and a half of complete sobriety, but my depression and anxiety seems like its gettng worse, and h and opiates seemed to be the only thing in the past to erase it for awhile...i know what will happen if i start using again, and i dont wanna end up back in jail, or rehab, or living in some shitty halfway house again..its just when these cravings hit, it scares the shit outta me..maybe i need to hit up more meetings, but going to NA and AA makes me only wanna use more cause of all the talk about it be it positive or negative...it just seems like an endless battle.

damn.... stay strong man. ive seen my father and brother... and friends... struggle with pretty much the same thing, only with cocaine.

Congratulations on 1 and 1/2 years of sobriety. That is a fantastic accomplishment!!