superconfessional

yeah let her know wesc you'll feel better. even if she never acknowledges you again sometimes those thoughts are best kept out of your system instead of bottled up. Anything boiling inside for too long will ultimately kill ya

shes human, she will have some kind of reaction to it, even if only psychological and not expressed outside. the fact you mentioned it is enough.

very similar avatars

white females

everyone rooks same

well we know white people all rook same.

what about you guys? sand people walk single file to hide their numbers.

Reading jane's blog always makes my closet seem woefully inadequate.

MAYBE ITS TIME TO STEP UP YOUR GAME? HUH?

those 4" prada heels won't buy themselves...

EDIT: i still feel the need to punch my prom date in the mouth, 4 days removed from the night. i'm not angry at her, she just deserves it for being such a complete and utter bitch to me.

but whatever.

almost done with high school.

summer's almost here.

There's a time and a place for 4" Prada platform pumps. That time is now and the place is my wardrobe.

What did your lame-ass prom date wear? Other than bitchassness.

some pink thing. she looked great. she's a great looking girl. she just has no soul. or at least she hides it that well in a protective layer of self-absorbtion and bitchassness that you can barely see it from space.

i'd rather not think much about it. except it pisses the fuck outta me still. i give it another day or two before i'm done with it, though.

but its not anger. it's disappointment more or less. i figured she could at least be a little less lame than i thought she was gonna be for a night, but alas, i hoped for too much.

so her legs stayed shut, then

not even that. and while that might have been part of anyone's prom plan, she just ignored me the entire night. so it wasn't even about getting into her pants, i would've liked to have just hung out with her. but she was preoccupied with bitchassness. man, that bitch owes me $80 for the ticket.

i am convinced my friend doesn't want me to hang out with her and her guy b/c she thinks i will flirt with him.

i am thinking this b/c she asked me how i am around our other friend and her guy....makes me sad.

i AM a flirt, but i'm not a hoe. :(

i am convinced my friend doesn't want me to hang out with her and her guy b/c she thinks i will flirt with him.

i am thinking this b/c she asked me how i am around our other friend and her guy....makes me sad.

i AM a flirt, but i'm not a hoe. :(

i've had a few girls feel uncomfortable with me around their guys. it adds unnecessary tension to your friendship with her and if he catches wind of it, i'm sure it may cause problems with them too. talk to her about it. insecurity is unattractive anyway- you're doing her a favor.

not even that. and while that might have been part of anyone's prom plan, she just ignored me the entire night. so it wasn't even about getting into her pants, i would've liked to have just hung out with her. but she was preoccupied with bitchassness. man, that bitch owes me $80 for the ticket.

that's so lame... if it's one thing I can't stand it's bitchy girls who think they're God's gift... like they're entitled to shit...

make her pay you $100...

Fixed. 10char

Probably will never happen. It was funny, I drank 1/2 as much as everyone at the after party, so I was extremely sober all through the night, and I just sat there watching her and another girl vie for the attention of some standard square jawed A&F dude. She had no real chance with him, and her former friends were watching her follow him around all night as well, laughing their asses off. At around 4 am, I just decided that I was beyond sober and I was pissed off enough that I wanted to just go home and sleep in my bed. So I said goodnight and thank you to whomever was still awake/not vomiting, gave my date a very dry "goodbye" and left.

At least I got prom outta the way.

But I ended up not falling asleep till 8. And woke up around 10 so I could do some homework...

She is just a self-absorbed girl. One day she'll get hers and it will be an awfully harsh wake up call for her. Also, I like the fact that I asked her cause no one else was gonna ask her (due to the aforementioned reasons). Talk about some bitchassness.

Went to party, woke up on sunday slouched on dudes couch, empty bottle of beer pointed towards man jeans area, wet man jeans area and a stray cat sleeping on my chest.

You should have invited me, Jeepster. At least I'd have gotten drunk and maybe foamed on someone in an amusing fashion

MY CONFESSION IS THAT I FUCKING LOVE WII FIT.

I live for that game....the little balance pad is so encouraging, and is so happy to see me each day!!

You should have invited me, Jeepster. At least I'd have gotten drunk and maybe foamed on someone in an amusing fashion

MY CONFESSION IS THAT I FUCKING LOVE WII FIT.

I live for that game....the little balance pad is so encouraging, and is so happy to see me each day!!

haha

See, you would've been fun, because you can legally drink, and when they breathalyzed you (like they did to everyone) you could've been ".2 MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS", vomited, and passed out.

Thats my ideal prom date.

can't legally drink where you are :)

plus, i've never really passed out before, I've just ended up crawling/laughing and lolling on a couch unable to close my mouth. klassy.

Understandable.

I thought you were like 21? wtf.

your still hot, so w/e

go to prom with me.

Understandable.

I thought you were like 21? wtf.

your still hot, so w/e

go to prom with me.

HAHAHAHA

If she says yes I will donate 20$ to get her to wheverever you live mountain-jew.

Smoooooooth.

Thats why they call me the jeepster, donchuknow?

HAHAHAHA

If she says yes I will donate 20$ to get her to wheverever you live mountain-jew.

mayne,

she's gonna say yes anyways

prom already happened, n shit.