superconfessional

this is to anyone who has lived in asia before going to college in america.

my party game is mad weak over here in the states.. or maybe i just dont like house partys , pong , and some shitty hiphop/rap...

i fucking miss my clubs, my bars, pubs, i fucking miss having 18 as a legal age and being able to hear good musiks live whether it be a cover band at a bar or some mad good electronic / trance/ house or whatever at a club.. im fucking tripping and cutting myself i cant assimilate for shits.

Sufu has turned me into some kind of freak.

Whenever I see people wearing anything, any outfit, in my head i'll adjust it and tweak it to superfuture standards, like, if those jeans were raw, and that shirt a size smaller....etc

Also, no matter what kind of pants/skirts/ whatever people are wearing I look at their whiskers and honeycombs, even if its like a pair of sweatpants.

I cant stop.

i feel like Marcello Mastroianni's character guido from La Dolce Vida, i met this beautiful ballerina last night. and we were all over each other, but my few chances to actually make something of it were blown. and then all of a sudden everyone just gets tired and people start just passing out, and me and some other people leave. i come back and shes spooning with my friend. but i know it probs didnt mean anything, just like me and her being all over each other probably didnt mean anything either.

just such a good opportunity

blown.

but on the plus side we found two grams just sitting on the kitchen counter the next morning, and no one could claim them. so until we find their owner, they ahve a safe home with my compadre and i.

my pbj's got soaked in champagne last night

r kelly style.

im coming jeepster, dont worry about it. or you could come down here, and party it up with fucking this whole ballerina crew. theyre all gorgeous and drink too much. 2 of them are brazilian and 1 is miss teen georgia.

haha, i try not to leave the northeast except for when i go to europe.

but yeah, maybe a road trip after high school is over is in order.

teehee, sufuXroad trip lolz.

/wrist.

hahah pearl you don't deserve red rep

edit: somone, possibly kenthenoob, beat me to it

i fucked up a lot in my previous years in school and i don't know if i'm going to graduate on time

also i guess i have a bigger red peen now.

who didn't .. ?

i didnt talk to my gf at all yesterday and she said she would call me this morning and i was freaking out cuz she wasnt calling and i know that yesterday she was hanging out with some kids and some guy that likes her was there and i deff dont trust him and i was being stupid and freakin out and im over it now but fuck in never jealous and this time i was and it makes me mad