superconfessional

Fuck milk, when I was a baby I wouldn't drink milk even. I was admitted to hospital as a baby once and the nurses eventually had to give me strawberry milk to get me to drink it. I've been putting milk in my protein shakes recently and I think it's making me smell when I sweat, so I think I'm going to cut milk out of my diet completely unless it's used in cooking. I pour milk on cereal when I have it, then put my hand over the bowl and pour the milk down the sink. That way I have just enough to make the cereal moist but I don't have to taste the milk really. I used to have hot milk on cereal as a kid because then it tastes completely different. I don't think I'm lactose intolerant though?

Been clinically proven that milk isn't really all that good for you. Read Patrick Holford's Optimum Nutrition Bible. It's a one stop shop documenting why it should stay firmly in the domain of cows, not humans.

Been clinically proven that milk isn't really all that good for you. Read Patrick Holford's Optimum Nutrition Bible. It's a one stop shop documenting why it should stay firmly in the domain of cows, not humans.

the chimp speaks the TRUTH!

only time milk is necessary is when a baby is growing up.

I just rode past someone's house and there was a cop car parked outside, and the ambulance came speeding by me. I hope no one died.

Also, housesitting in a house that someone died in a few days ago is extremely uncomfortable. the dog knew that he died. looked at me like, no you're not him. then went into another room and hid under a pillow.

I keep seeing this white deer on my bike rides. not pure albino, but white with brown spots. seen it 4 times now. need to take a picture of it.

I was going to call you crazy Natse, but then I remembered that eating cereal with milk grosses me out and that I don't drink milk either (I prefer soymilk, Very Vanilla Silk [for children] to be specific). Although I will eat/drink things that contain milk, I don't like it on its own.

Almond and rice milk are good too, but Silk Very Vanilla is my favorite (chocolate is awesome too).

I just made the decision to forgo the purchasing of jawns in order to buy a new snowboard, SuFu gods forgive me

i need a new board, and i'm pretty sure i'll be getting one for xmas but i don't think i want to wait that long

Guest on-display

so i want to transfer uc's but im seriously fucking up my chances. I need to get a 4.0 this semester and do well next semester to be considered. god i feel depressed

I wants in on teh Asian wimmen.

Would it be selfish of me to take a girl's v-card because i'm curious?

Edit: some more background, my friends think I should. This girl is one of the approving friend's roommate. Girls are iffy about this shit, and I don't want some clingy girl, plus the only reason i'm curious is because I feel like i'd be good at it (so she wouldn't be able to provide reliable feedback).

Milk is just disgusting, sorry. I will try ricemilk though, see if I can deal with that without smelling like shit.
YUCK

I remember my 3rd grade teacher forcing me to drink this shit called Rice Dream, which was rice milk. I fucking hated that shit. :mad:

Milk is just disgusting, sorry. I will try ricemilk though, see if I can deal with that without smelling like shit.

fuck milk, unless it has chocolate in it.

I try really really hard to get rid of that part of me that likes kiddy stuff/stationary shit that I'll never really fully use but buy just cos it's cute.

I just brought two more journals from maido and a hello kitty pen with a plush head on the top..