superconfessional

they're not alcoholics, they're in college. you'll get used to it.

No, no. I'm used to the college part, its just the fact that I have not seen them not drunk. They're all athletes too. I don't really understand how their bodies are sustaining them.

I know one of them is a full blown alcoholic for sure because he goes to weekly AA meetings drunk. He likes to yell about it when he comes back shitty.

fuck man... that is the very definition of helplessness. i hate it when shit starts snowballing out of your control like that. it's kind of shakespearean tragedy in a way; a few decisions that seem almost trivial end up providing completely unforeseen (and unforeseeable) consequences. sounds like more than you can get out in one post.

why does her dad hate you so much? i've always been in sweet with my various girlfriends parents but i did get very curious about what it would be like to be unaccepted (let alone loathed).

why don't you just go with her to chicago? seems like a cool city from the little i know. and if shit hits the fan again then you can always move back?

i refer kixslf to this post so he can learn what sort of situation might very well lead you to believe life is shit... of course, his situation may be worse... but how would i know... he just moans like a legless whore in the gutter.

what do you mean helplessness? guys a tool

People seem to have the idea that you can dress sufu-ish no matter what job you have. This is not correct.

If I was ballin enough, I'd steez in head to toe old Raf and Jil to an office job for the next 40 years. :(

I think some of it is the shitty weather/lack of sunlight. Having some issues with friends/family right now too that aren't helping.

yeah i feel you on that one. the gloomy and chilly weather that's hit here for the past week does not mesh well with the supposed holiday season. been kinda brooding and restless on and off myself, went out last night for the first time in a while but didn't really get much out of it other than an opportunity to talk some shit and be around a crowd. ah shit sometimes you just gotta ride it out. stay up

yesterday i was walking drunk in a crowded with drunk people street when a random stupid guy came to me and talked about my friend saying "are you gonna fuck this bitch" to which i answered "she's not a bitch and it's yo mom that i'm gonna fuck tonight".

i was too drunk to see that the guy was preparing for punching me, he punched me in the stomach which got me to bend and then tried to punch me in the face but i somehow managed to dodge and only got punched in the lips and cheek.

i didn't punch back because he was already gone... didn't even hurt, that's what cool. and i looked... badass with blood all over my face. i wish i had a white tee shirt i'd have dyed it.

same for me. i'm always so slow from alcohol consumption, lack of sleep and weed smoking. my friends who don't drink/smoke i.e. only a couple of guys from uni always ask me if i took things before going to class but nah that's just how i am :s ...

also i got recognise by a guy from a fashion forum yesterday in a bar. not the first time it happens, but it always feels weird.

A couple of months ago I read about auto-fellatio — sucking one's own penis. I have learned how to do it and have mastered it. I showed my girlfriend my talent, and now she thinks I'm gay or bi. Two weeks ago I decided to taste my own semen. Right now I feel like I have a fever and also see white patches on my tongue. Is it possible to catch HIV from your own semen?

yesterday I got called a "skinny curvy white girl". apparently it's rare for a skinny girl to have big boobs and legit hips, who knew? anyway, I guess that's a compliment.

well you can look at some old fit pics I've posted, I'm at school right now so maybe I will when I get home. 36 26 32 or something really close to that.