superconfessional

oh yeah and I might not have to go to school tomorrow because the fire might burn it down. We wont know until they email us in the morning. I feel bad for hoping I dont have school tomorrow, cause if I dont have school tomorrow then people will probably have lost a lot of property. But if I dont have school I dont have to do 48 thumbnails combining and creating continuity using only typography.

:(

BEHOLD! THE GLORY OF THE SOUTH!

picture023gb9.jpg

All of its breakfasty chickeny goodness. I'm totally amped. Going to chick-fil-a breakfast before the sun even comes up is quite a treat.

no they only have straight fries don't get your hopes up

but the chicken is something else when you're blazed, me and the homies have trekked many blocks for it

hahaha i know, nothing better than crossing the street to get some good fried chicken when you're high.

i had the cheese sticks there that also do the job

my piss smelled like coffee... and the worst part is it smelled better than the coffee that i drank to make it smell that way.

That's been me the past 16 hours. Pulled an all nighter drinking coffee after coffee. I don't remember what normal piss smells like anymore

BEHOLD! THE GLORY OF THE SOUTH!

picture023gb9.jpg

All of its breakfasty chickeny goodness. I'm totally amped. Going to chick-fil-a breakfast before the sun even comes up is quite a treat.

junior year my friend and i used to get stoned before school everymorning and hit up chik fil a down the street for breakfast. SUCH a good start to a school day. i miss them now that im up here :'[

i want fried chicken too, with those spicy fries in form of spirals

"cajun curly fries" gurl.