superconfessional

Guest Phrost
I got my 4 wisdom teeth out at 830am this morning, but my entire chin area is still totally numb and feels so gross. It is now 130.

SHOULD I BE WORRIED???

it's the anaesthetic they injected into your gums 4-5 times. don't worry, give it another 2-3 hrs. you will wish your face was still numb.

I can't feel my face... I mean, I can touch it, but I can't feel it inside...

edit - MAKE SURE you leave that piece of guaze in those open wounds. if you run out of guaze, t-bags do the trick too.

i ended my 1.5 yo relationship on msn, i wanted to see her irl but our schedule didn't match and i was too lazy to call her. msn was better imo anyway.

it feels so good to be single. and i'm kinda happy she didn't take it badly, we may even see each other again, eventually.

and i want my blue elesse logo l/s tee back ahah.

yeyuh free cat is free man

what is it about girls always siding with other girls. even though (as mentioned in how to get over breakup threak) my ex claimed that she is so over us i never even cross her mind, apparenlty a few weeks back at a party we were both at she was totally pissed and bitching to everyone about how i was a dick for getting touchy feely with some girl while she was in the same room. and then my homie's gf is totally agreeing with her. fuck both of you bidges u make no sense, if you are emotionally dead toward me why do you give a shit what im doing nigg

yeyuh free cat is free man

what is it about girls always siding with other girls. even though (as mentioned in how to get over breakup threak) my ex claimed that she is so over us i never even cross her mind, apparenlty a few weeks back at a party we were both at she was totally pissed and bitching to everyone about how i was a dick for getting touchy feely with some girl while she was in the same room. and then my homie's gf is totally agreeing with her. fuck both of you bidges u make no sense, if you are emotionally dead toward me why do you give a shit what im doing nigg

well, you know what say, once you go wax you never go back.