superconfessional

Jet, I wish I could +rep. I've had so many biased English teachers. Fuck them all.

As a quick side note, I'm doing better than I was doing a few weeks ago. I am currently coaxing some bitch that lives above me into sex and I'm turning 21 in about 3 days. Things are not so bad.

I've heard that teaching english blows. Working hospital tech support, I can't stand illiterates. Especially when somehow they got a degree in nursing!

Shit would drive me up the wall day in, day out. Still, if they wanted to be so black and white about everything, they should have switched to math so their stupid opinions wouldn't effect kid's futures.

have a great 21st, by the way. Go out on the town, have a bro-down and meet some wild babes. forget about that one bitch, her slimey hole is old news once you become legal!

Moral of the story: In english, if they don't like you for some crazy reason or another, you won't get an A no matter how hard you work. Teaching requires incredible character and judgement. This is why so many teachers fail at applying those two things honestly. They're just not good enough people for the job.

Before I dropped it, I was ready to transfer into a history major. My focus was actually prechristian tribal europe. Not much of a buck in that, though.

Now I'm looking into NYU's sound design program at the age of... ugh... 23.

I had a classics and english minor as well. I hear you about those english teachers. History too for the most part since most all of my classes were just a bunch of giant essays and not objective tests. The worst is when you get a teacher who feels he/she has something to prove or is struggling in research/getting tenure and takes it out on the students by being unreasonably difficult on grading. Especially annoying since half the teachers know absolutely nothing about teaching but are just doing it for money while they do their own research.

What kind of tribal europe? Never took a class specifically on that but due to the stuff i studied, i touched upon them a lot.

I had a classics and english minor as well. I hear you about those english teachers. History too for the most part since most all of my classes were just a bunch of giant essays and not objective tests. The worst is when you get a teacher who feels he/she has something to prove or is struggling in research/getting tenure and takes it out on the students by being unreasonably difficult on grading. Especially annoying since half the teachers know absolutely nothing about teaching but are just doing it for money while they do their own research.

What kind of tribal europe? Never took a class specifically on that but due to the stuff i studied, i touched upon them a lot.

It was an awful realization that nobody offered any courses focusing on Tribal European in north america. At least nobody could point me in that direction. My own history prof focused on tribal europe and told me that it was mostly independent study. There were Migration Period courses but that's so easy and I wanted something that's not so entirely focused on germanic/gaul interation with rome. There are programs though... In scandinavia.

PS- Where did you get thos A77 costellos and for how much?

yoox.com from their fall sale section that they took off. The only size left after i bought mine were a pair of 42/52 which would fit about a 33-34 waist but i think they're gone now. No idea where to get them now as i never saw any stockists. Wouldn't mind another pair of costello trousers in another color if i can find them cheap.

Yea, that's the problem with a lot of schools, especially grad schools. It's hard to find places with good programs that you actually want to devote a lot of time to.

Now I'm looking into NYU's sound design program at the age of... ugh... 23.

What specific program are you looking at? I pretty much took every sound class NYU was offering from tisch film to drama to interactive telecommunications, to steinhardt music tech to other stuff slipping my mind....

after months of work i was finally triumphant in achieving consensual penetration with one of my ex-squeeze's best friends last night. unfortunately, i hadn't red rover'd anyone's vag canyon in over a month and was ill prepared for rampant nerve stimulation all on my peepee. i probably executed release after only a few minutes and i'm already dreading the possible reputation ruiners she might be passing around to anyone she has come in contact with over the past 8 hours.

hopefully she will get around to discussing my offsides penalty with her buddy that i was originally on an enter/exit basis with...things usually went quite favorably and extensively while performing rhythmic pelvis thrust maneuvers on her bed/roomate's couch.

i dont know though

theres a thin but important line between personal sailing-yacht prep and schooner deckhand sailor steez, its a state of mind and your place in the chain of command

i couldnt do 80's west coast skater even though robert geller made it very appealing, and i love the new m83 album

theres a pair of really light weight rag and bone jawns at detour, gonna cop when my first paycheck comes around

too much pbr and cheap cigarettes lately, my hands are rough from sandpaper and my kicking mules reek of spar varnish...

What specific program are you looking at? I pretty much took every sound class NYU was offering from tisch film to drama to interactive telecommunications, to steinhardt music tech to other stuff slipping my mind....

How was sound design? That's actually the direction that Barry Truax pointed me in. I have some friends that might move to british columbia. I was thinking about going along with them and going to simon fraser but if not, maybe nyu as he casually suggested in an email.

i dont know though

theres a thin but important line between personal sailing-yacht prep and schooner deckhand sailor steez, its a state of mind and your place in the chain of command

i couldnt do 80's west coast skater even though robert geller made it very appealing, and i love the new m83 album

theres a pair of really light weight rag and bone jawns at detour, gonna cop when my first paycheck comes around

too much pbr and cheap cigarettes lately, my hands are rough from sandpaper and my kicking mules reek of spar varnish...

I now imagine you as either this:

00180f.jpg

in boat shoes;

or this:

78afGreekSailor59758.jpg

i definitely RAAAAAGED when i saw turk's heads being sold at j crew for $10 a piece, buy some seine twine and make one y'self innit, sailors can tell

they never have anything on sale but i always love thumbing through their catalogues, great shoes

theres an outlet between mke and chi where shits decently priced, not forty goddamned bucks for a grosgrain belt. great place to pick up corny white chicks though. i was turnin strawberry blonde heads in my american indian movement tee

How was sound design? That's actually the direction that Barry Truax pointed me in. I have some friends that might move to british columbia. I was thinking about going along with them and going to simon fraser but if not, maybe nyu as he casually suggested in an email.

I think I need to clarify my question. Sound design is a concept that sort of means a lot of different things depending on who you're asking and in what context. And there's no program at nyu where you're exactly majoring in a topic that they call "sound design".

mellow, start collecting Noah, and grab a couple Saint James tops.

I'm doing something similar, laying hardwood floor in my house and wearing the dry deminz and feeling pseudo blue collar fabulous.

mellow, start collecting Noah, and grab a couple Saint James tops.

I'm doing something similar, laying hardwood floor in my house and wearing the dry deminz and feeling pseudo blue collar fabulous.

if you're into that blue collar fabulous you should get that Yohji light blue piece dyed ramie shirt from this season and a pair of those indigo threadbare patchwork baggy twill pants. stealthbeast X Stephen Chow in CJ7 right there....

this was me last year (i was a bit heavier), so you probably missed this waywt

but that is the sort of thing i imagine when i say deckhand steez (a relatively unexplored territory)

I remember the whole deckhand thing, but woah @ teh mutton chops.

I didn't realize people still had them.

I think I need to clarify my question. Sound design is a concept that sort of means a lot of different things depending on who you're asking and in what context. And there's no program at nyu where you're exactly majoring in a topic that they call "sound design".

Oh I know that. Will PM as not to clog thread + I have questionnnns...

i like the phrase 'sound design' though...i've always wanted to learn how to play the piano and go back and study music theory so i can understand chords and what not, and start making instrumentals. Even if they never get used for songs or anything, i like the idea of adding another creative outlet to my skills. one regret i have is not taking music theory class seriously enough back in high school...

after months of work i was finally triumphant in achieving consensual penetration with one of my ex-squeeze's best friends last night. unfortunately, i hadn't red rover'd anyone's vag canyon in over a month and was ill prepared for rampant nerve stimulation all on my peepee. i probably executed release after only a few minutes and i'm already dreading the possible reputation ruiners she might be passing around to anyone she has come in contact with over the past 8 hours.

hopefully she will get around to discussing my offsides penalty with her buddy that i was originally on an enter/exit basis with...things usually went quite favorably and extensively while performing rhythmic pelvis thrust maneuvers on her bed/roomate's couch.

this is unlucky, hopefully she'll give you a second chance.

lol @ vag canyon.