superconfessional

i cannot stop buying shit. i have a big mortgage, 3 kids, my wife doesn't work and i make good money, but i shop like an 18 year old with a trust fund.

action figures, jeans, shoes, suits, whatever. i am out of control. my year end amex statement had 20k in apparel/shoes. i need meds.

i find it funny that my ex wants me back so bad. he is telling ppl he is going to kill himself...i wonder if he would really do it.

and i am smoking far too much these days...but i can't stop. :o

I do this pretty much everyweek, oatmeal in rose-hip soup (is this really the word? never seen it before) around two times a day.

i'm just a plain-old oatmeal + milk + sprinkled sugar kinda guy. the past few days i've been up around 3-4 bowls daily tho, this shit is addictive! (i knew i shouldn't have bought a 5kg box from costco... but it was sooooo cheap).

i find it funny that my ex wants me back so bad. he is telling ppl he is going to kill himself...i wonder if he would really do it.

and i am smoking far too much these days...but i can't stop. :o

i would kill myself too if i had ever been in a relationship with you.

i would kill myself too if i had ever been in a relationship with you.

aww. thats what i was thinking! i thought he hated me...i guess not.

i was playing halo with some friends and i got really mad. i hit the nearest thing to me, which happened to be my laptop. my hard drive is now destroyed, and about 2 years worth of pictures are gone, along with my music collection. i shouldve backed up my files. i dont know what to think, so i try not to think about it at all. i listen to the radio now. sexy can i.

I was called a hipster by some of my friends. I was speechless and started to protest until i realized they meant it as a compliment, then i was speechless again.

I realized that the general public probably cannot distinguish between a Urban Outfitters, 555 hoodie,ironic tiger tee shirt wearing hipster from some guy wearing N(N), Undercover, RO from some guy wearing supreme, Dunks, Diors.

i was playing halo with some friends and i got really mad. i hit the nearest thing to me, which happened to be my laptop. my hard drive is now destroyed, and about 2 years worth of pictures are gone, along with my music collection. i shouldve backed up my files. i dont know what to think, so i try not to think about it at all. i listen to the radio now. sexy can i.

bring it in to a repair shop and see if they can salvage the harddrive. maybe you can get at least something of what you original had?

i tend to punch holes in walls when im mad rather than destroy objects...