Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

^nice pick up... I've been wanting a sammy belt. I'm rocking the tanner right now. I just oiled it too but surprisingly it didn't turn much darker.

we sometimes use normal nivea handcream to mature and darken the leather, works great!

we sometimes use normal nivea handcream to mature and darken the leather, works great!

can you post pic of that you putting nivea handcream on your nice redmoond wallet or the likes..

Here is my anti-bigbeef wallet. Some time ago, I started migrating to a thinner wallet and carrying only what I needed. This is a Prada card holder, and it does well for me. A little over a year old, no before pics.

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

Seems like the leather is of good quality and I don't have back problems from sitting on it. Can carry it with a suit easily, as well. I love the look of some of these beefy wallets, and may order a Skull sometime, but I just can't get on board with a 2" thick piece of leather in my back pocket.

And you can still get some wallet fade with a thin one if you are a denimhead.

DSC01346.jpg

and nice case chicken. how long between those shots, thats a lot of color change.

it's just a little less than six months. mostly, i've been trying to just clean the indigo off every few weeks, in terms of treatment. other than that, i oiled it about twice.

looks like the indigo color on the backside in the shape of my old phone isn't going to go away now. oh well. :D