seven.homme

Visvim F/W 12

If anyone is interested in the Grizzly.. they are FIL and possibly EU exclusive but we will be receiving a few here at UNION in the Brown and Navy color....

colour on that pic makes them look darker than I recall in real life,I went for them

If anyone is interested in the Grizzly.. they are FIL and possibly EU exclusive but we will be receiving a few here at UNION in the Brown and Navy color....

So you accept online store i wanna buy one pair of grizzly

@ FIL Wanchai last saturday

548927_488666944480749_297024800_n-1.jpg

391456_488667004480743_1064141029_n.jpg

376906_488666971147413_684559020_n-1.jpg

SS13 Grizzly

VIS5.jpg

yeah the grizz looks like fly fishing boots or some shit maybe its just the pic, have to wait and see all the colors, i hate when they fuck with something that is perfect and try something new

well like this they look more like the traditional mocassin shoes you can get from Russell from example. Not bad I think.

Anybody knows the price of the olive jacket? Remember seeing it from the sense scan but cant find the price. Any help appreciated....

I'll pray that it releases on early october when im in tokyo, or else i have to pay 30% more in singapore.. Fck the markups!

Dont have any idea why they would put together Grizzly's like that when they already have the winning formula.

Edited by jcashen87

kilgore will be out early next month with the first aw drops

what hiroki is wearing there is not whats in the F12 release I'm 99% sure the whole look is S13

the kilgore is in the line most seasons,I'm not 100% which that is, but Hirkoi wears everything, so the fade and colour really needs to be taken with a pinch of salt as if that is a S13 or F12 sample its will have been being worn/washed for 6/12 months at least,

kilgore 40.950 yen .. not bad .. kinda interested myself ..

$500 a good price for a bdu shirt? that better be some next level fabric

Edited by readytoignite

Dont have any idea why they would put together Grizzly's like that when they already have the winning formula.

because it has become an iconic item, but by reiterating it every season they might kill the myth ? I am sure they will come back in the original design in a few seasons.