Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShuRa

BNWT: Rick Owens wax coated denim size30

5 posts in this topic

I bought this pants from a member here Quenelle a week ago and it fits a bit too tight for me.

I'm asking what I paid: SOLD including shipping without tracking within north America Only.

It's a brand new pair.

+Pics are borrowed from Quenelle

1338577798-P1060242.jpg

1338518115-drkshdw.jpg

1338518131-drkshdw4.jpg

Edited by ShuRa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By swooc
      ***please scrow down the page for the full listing***
      ***PM if you have any questions. i want to keep the thread clean***

I accept payment in $AUD via paypal. All prices include worldwide EMS from australia. sometimes i use a third party shipping company under the name of skippy post. but i'll let you know beforehand.

I am open to reasonable offers, so dont be shy. keep in mind international shipping is very costly for me. low ticket items are non-negotiable.

I'm 5'9, approx 135lbs who wears JP2-3, EU44-46, or US36. pants 29" true to size. My feet measures approx 26.5cm long 10cm wide using a tape measure. I'm a us7 in chucks, eu41 in gats (originals and mmm), us8 in dunks, us7.5 in redwings, us7.5 in aldens barrie last, eu41 in most dress shoes, us8 in kiefers, us8/8.5 in authentics/new eras. im a light smoker, but generally my clothes are nice and fresh. when theres a significant smoke odour, i'll mention it.

All measurements are taken laid flat.

WTB/Trade list
      - N/A

pm with what you have!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, can't be bothered writing the details here. instead a link to my ebay auction. pictures are there.

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

1. rick owens combat boots sz 41 - $910AUD
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By FatCook

View Advert Oni X Tanuki 20 oz Secret Denim Ultra Slim One Wash
      Tagged 32 but I'd recommend for someone who usually wears a 30 unless you got some serious twig legs.
      Purchased brand new from Denimio + hemmed, they were tight as heck on my thighs. Just tried on, then went back into the packaging. Can't return since these were hemmed. My loss, your gain. 
      Fabric is definitely Oni's, extremely hairy and should break in nicely. 20 oz but surprisingly feels lighter and rougher than my other 20oz secret denim, almost like a 16-17 oz. Blue and red selvedge ID, and co branded. No arcs.
      Chainstitch hemmed from original length, 4 cm off
      Measurements:
      Waist: 42 cm / 16.5 inch
      Front rise 24.5 cm / 9.6 inch
      Thigh: 28 cm / 11 inch
      Hem: 16.5 cm / 6.5 inch
      Inseam: 80 cm / 31.5 inch
      Note that these are one wash, minimal to no shrinking is expected but I'd suspect the denim would loosen up a bit after breaking in going by my other oni denims. Price includes shipping from Australia and PayPal fees.
      Grailed for sale link: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/5473
      Advertiser FatCook Date 07/08/2017 Price $210.00 Category denim  
    • By FatCook
      Tagged 32 but I'd recommend for someone who usually wears a 30 unless you got some serious twig legs.
      Purchased brand new from Denimio + hemmed, they were tight as heck on my thighs. Just tried on, then went back into the packaging. Can't return since these were hemmed. My loss, your gain. 
      Fabric is definitely Oni's, extremely hairy and should break in nicely. 20 oz but surprisingly feels lighter and rougher than my other 20oz secret denim, almost like a 16-17 oz. Blue and red selvedge ID, and co branded. No arcs.
      Chainstitch hemmed from original length, 4 cm off
      Measurements:
      Waist: 42 cm / 16.5 inch
      Front rise 24.5 cm / 9.6 inch
      Thigh: 28 cm / 11 inch
      Hem: 16.5 cm / 6.5 inch
      Inseam: 80 cm / 31.5 inch
      Note that these are one wash, minimal to no shrinking is expected but I'd suspect the denim would loosen up a bit after breaking in going by my other oni denims. Price includes shipping from Australia and PayPal fees.
      Grailed for sale link: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/5473
    • By RyanC
      All price included paypal fee!!
      All items ship from Asia Hong Kong

Shipping fee and information:

All delivery is REGISTERED and with track and trace no.

If your location haven't shown as below please send me a pm. I will let know how much it will be cost thank you

US, Canada, Australia
      T-shit, knit, some light weight clothes or item will be 15-20USD
      Shoes, boots, coat, leather jacket will be 35-50USD

Asia
      T-shit, knit, some light weight clothes or item will be 10-20USD
      Shoes, boots, coat, leather jacket will be 30-45USD

Europe
      T-shit, knit, some light weight clothes or item will be 15-20USD
      Shoes, boots, coat, leather jacket will be 40-50USD

Common Projects original vintage low white SOLD
      MA_Julius Leather Jacket 2011AW 850USD Individual Sentiments Mid Coat 650USD Viridi Anne Wool Turtle neck sweater SOLD
      Viridi Anne Adjustable length Linen pants 150USD 120USD 100USD
      Viridi Anne Turtle Neck pull over long Sleeves Tee 70USD 50USD  Julius Twisted cutting Black long sleeves tee SOLD Sistere sweat pants 90USD 70USD  
    • By Megatron1505

As the current DWC has drawn to a close there have been the inevitable questions from all over the cyberspace, which I occupy, as to whether there will be another contest for 2017 – 2019. Today I am pleased to make the announcement that there will be, and confirm a few details about what to expect.

The theme of the latest DWC will be “back to basics”, meaning we’re going to scrap everything from the previous contests and make this one as accessible to everyone as it possibly can be, this means…

Any brand or style of jeans can enter. There will be no weight categories, just one contest fits all. All entered jeans must have only 30 wears or less on day 1 of the contest. Speaking of day 1, the contest will begin on 01/11/17 and run for the standard 24 months to 01/11/19. The contest will be purely forum based, on both Superfuture and the Iron Heart forum only. Registration is open now, and will close 31/10/17. Registration fee for the contest will be a flat $20, payable via Paypal to denimworldchampionship@gmail.com . Upon registration you will be issued an entry number to validate your participation. The entry fee will be used to purchase prizes from our favourite brands and retailers for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Prizes will be announced as soon as possible after registration is complete. Once again we have something quite special planned with our friends at Iron Heart for contest jeans. Our judging panel is currently TBD.  
      So that is all for now, we’re looking forward to setting off on another denim journey with you all again soon.

Regards,

Mega