Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShuRa

BNWT: Rick Owens wax coated denim size30

5 posts in this topic

I bought this pants from a member here Quenelle a week ago and it fits a bit too tight for me.

I'm asking what I paid: SOLD including shipping without tracking within north America Only.

It's a brand new pair.

+Pics are borrowed from Quenelle

1338577798-P1060242.jpg

1338518115-drkshdw.jpg

1338518131-drkshdw4.jpg

Edited by ShuRa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By swooc
      ***please scrow down the page for the full listing***
      ***PM if you have any questions. i want to keep the thread clean***

I accept payment in $AUD via paypal. All prices include worldwide EMS from australia. sometimes i use a third party shipping company under the name of skippy post. but i'll let you know beforehand.

I am open to reasonable offers, so dont be shy. keep in mind international shipping is very costly for me. low ticket items are non-negotiable.

I'm 5'9, approx 135lbs who wears JP2-3, EU44-46, or US36. pants 29" true to size. My feet measures approx 26.5cm long 10cm wide using a tape measure. I'm a us7 in chucks, eu41 in gats (originals and mmm), us8 in dunks, us7.5 in redwings, us7.5 in aldens barrie last, eu41 in most dress shoes, us8 in kiefers, us8/8.5 in authentics/new eras. im a light smoker, but generally my clothes are nice and fresh. when theres a significant smoke odour, i'll mention it.

All measurements are taken laid flat.

WTB/Trade list
      - tsubi dark side of the moon tee
      - lanvin grosgrain collar polo shirts

pm with what you have!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, can't be bothered writing the details here. instead a link to my ebay auction. pictures are there.

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

1. acronym j25-ss jacket sz S - $770AUD
      2. rick owens combat boots sz 41 - $910AUD
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By shanextyrer

View Advert Conners Sewing Factory M-46 1946 (Second Half) 501 Replicas 
      Conners Sewing Factory M-46 1946 (Second Half) 501 Replicas 
      3 months of fairly steady wear. Hot soaked once to shrink them upon arrival, have not washed them since.  Good creases beginning to form.
      Tagged 34x36. Had them factory hemmed to 34x34. Currently fits a 32x31.
      Measurements (Laid flat) 
      16.5" Waist 
      31" Inseam 
      12" Thigh at Crotch 
      12" Front Rise 
      16" Back Rise 
      9" Leg Opening
      $325 shipped in the US. This will save you a bit on the cost, the shipping, and the estimated 6 month backlog if you were to order a pair right now.

Advertiser shanextyrer Date 04/25/2017 Price $325.00 Category denim  
    • By shanextyrer
      Conners Sewing Factory M-46 1946 (Second Half) 501 Replicas 
      3 months of fairly steady wear. Hot soaked once to shrink them upon arrival, have not washed them since.  Good creases beginning to form.
      Tagged 34x36. Had them factory hemmed to 34x34. Currently fits a 32x31.
      Measurements (Laid flat) 
      16.5" Waist 
      31" Inseam 
      12" Thigh at Crotch 
      12" Front Rise 
      16" Back Rise 
      9" Leg Opening
      $325 shipped in the US. This will save you a bit on the cost, the shipping, and the estimated 6 month backlog if you were to order a pair right now.

• By Megatron1505
      Hi Guys,

For those who find it easier, please drop your final submission pictures into this thread. Your participation in the full contest will still have to be verified in order for you final submission to be accepted.
      Please ensure that you add the weight class to your posts for ease of judging.

Let the fades begin,

Mega

• By ian+

View Advert Thamanyah FW15 padded bomber jacket, 50, BNW/OT
      Thamanyah
      Description: black padded bomber jacket with button fastening at the front, two-way branded zipper, four pockets at the waist, two zippered and two welt, 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Cupro. This won't likely go on sale as with most Thamanyah pieces.
      Condition: BNW/OT, 10/10, small tear at the right's sleeve inner lining, very easy to fix (5th photo)
      Season: FW15
      Code: 8H15AWJ014
      Size: 50
      Retail Price: € 1370
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you!
      I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings. Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
      Advertiser ian+ Date 03/14/2017 Price $850.00 Category outerwear