If you want something from Japan... ask me!

2000dB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE TO ALL:

please avoid posts like "I e-mailed you" and also send direct inquries straight to 2000db!

I should be able to help you. Send me a PM or an email about it... lets try to keep this thread free of personal inquiries.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been pretty sick yes. Sorry about the slow replying. I almost replied to everyone's emails, but I still have 50 pms unanswered! it's 3:30am here so I won't do that now, but expect a reply in like 5 hours when I wake up.

I'll also be super busy until Wednesday since I have to finish some random contract here... my answering rhythm might still be a bit slower than usual.

Once again, sorry about all that, it's not my normal pace ;)

I also changed computer and lost a bunch of emails, so if you haven't received a reply, please just send me an email again and I'll do my best to reply as promptly as I can.

Also, I've been ridiculously slow lately because of other things outside the service, but don't worry, every orders have and will be made and shipped... just a bit slower.

Thanks

I also changed computer and lost a bunch of emails, so if you haven't received a reply, please just send me an email again and I'll do my best to reply as promptly as I can.

Also, I've been ridiculously slow lately because of other things outside the service, but don't worry, every orders have and will be made and shipped... just a bit slower.

Thanks

Does that go for an email sent yesterday?

2000db was extremely sick and currently busy with other commitments. If you guys don't already know, he's a part time model and is going to be on the Feb. issues of some Japanese mags. Let him live his life. If you are dying to get goods and can't wait a few more days, there are other means...

Edit: Removed mag names to protect 2000db identity.