Cloak jeans and aging

Fuuma

I know there's another thread on cloak jeans but this one is directed to owners: how do they look after being washed and how well do they age/fade/whatever happens to the denim.

I sold mine long time ago since it didn't stretch much in the waist the way I hoped it to be, and so it didn't get any much wear and was never washed. The thing is Cloak only makes pants in even number sizes. I wanted the in between size but can't. My guess is that since it's black denim and just like most black denim, they're harder to fade. I've seen my friend's pair and I hardly notice fading. I don't think Cloak made any denim that's blue.

I sold mine long time ago since it didn't stretch much in the waist the way I hoped it to be, and so it didn't get any much wear and was never washed. The thing is Cloak only makes pants in even number sizes. I wanted the in between size but can't. My guess is that since it's black denim and just like most black denim, they're harder to fade. I've seen my friend's pair and I hardly notice fading. I don't think Cloak made any denim that's blue.

Well I'm now a size 29 and I love how the 30 gives me some sort of slouchy effect while still having very slim and tappered legs.

You're probably right about the denim...