ECWCS Woodland Camo GORE-TEX Parka Size Small/Regular - SOLD

Retails for $150-$200 brand new, you pay $50 shipped in the US. International, please PM me.

EDIT: PAYMENT PENDING UNTIL MONDAY, IF IT HASN'T BEEN PAID FOR BY THEN IT WILL BE BACK UP FOR SALE.

SOLD!

http://farm5.staticf...b2ea7d29b_b.jpg

On the size tag it says: Made for heights 67-71 inches with chests from 33-37 inches. I am 6 ft 145 lbs and it fits me pretty well, just to give you an idea.

Actual measurements:

• Pit to pit: 22 inches
  • Front length(from bottom of collar to hem): 25 inches
  • Back length(from bottom of collar to hem): 28 inches
  • Sleeve length(raglan, so measure from side of neck to end of sleeve): 30.5 inches

A little more info about the jacket via Wikipedia:

The parka — which is a particularly popular component — is characterized by a cobra hood (which fits over a combat helmet) with woven nylon drawstring adjustable pulls and an attachment piece that allows fastening of a fur ruff (early models of the parka lacked this attachment piece). There is a two-way, full-front slide fastener to provide full-face protection, leaving only the eyes uncovered. The parka has Raglan shoulders/sleeves, a non-freezing, double-pull zipper with storm flap and seven snap closure, a flap-covered pocket on the left sleeve with hook and loop (Velcro) closure, adjustable hook and loop wrist cuffs, armpit ventilation zippers and double reinforced elbows. A badge/insignia tab with snap is located on the storm flap. There is an interior back ventilation opening, two slash (handwarmer) cargo pockets on the lower front (with extra large flaps and double hook and loop single snap closure on each) and an inside draft skirt (windskirt) with elastic drawcords and barrel-locks at the waist (without pulls). There are also two concealed map pockets at the front zipper with hook and loop closures that can be opened without unzipping the parka.

You also have the option of buying a separate fleece liner along with a detachable fur ruff for the hood, which can usually be found on Ebay or Army/Navy surplus stores.

Edited by willy cheesesteak