jackg

Superfuture Movie Club

ah shit sorry that's my bad! i have started uploading hall of vames choice. i will change the order and scientiflick can go after.

umm am i the only one who doesnt see the movie in the dropbox? I can see the primal fear folder but theres no movie inside. Quite keen on watching it lol

it hasn't finished uploading yet! super slow speeds, should be done overnight tonight.

so primal fear has been uploaded! its 1.6 gig, so we might have to delete heavy metal? although even when it says your dropbox is full it should still let you download/watch the movie.

still having some teething issues with the whole dropbox thing, has primal fear disappeared for everyone else or is that just me?

was gone but now it's back. the movie is skipping a lot though, like every 20 seconds or so it freezes and then skips ahead

annoying as fuck :(

edit: so i downloaded it from somewhere else, and damn that edward norton is so good at those kinds of characters

an excellent movie choice!

Edited by redX

will try and upload a better quality copy overnight.

finally got around to watching heavy metal and thoroughly enjoyed it. amazing soundtrack as well!

also taarakians = dothrakis or was that just me....

nose dive!!!!!

Edited by jackg

so i'll go ahead and ask the question everyone's already been wondering: what nic cage movie are we all watching first?

primal fear was super good! i had forgotten how entertaining it was. anyone else got round to watching it?

i did! i shouldve expected the twist, but somehow i didnt lol

it was good, but left me with mixed feelings

Edited by t3hcoke

yes to spoilers the film has been up for long enough. I seem to recall, when I first watched it, the revelation bit not being so overplayed? Like roy just giving a wink not a full explanation?

also next up is scientiflick can you please upload a moive??

Yeah, i think it would have been much more effective without the explanation. Like maybe just have the last shot of the film be a closeup of Edward Norton breaking into that fucking evil Edward Norton smile.

i loved the twist on primal fear but i have only seen it once

it's one of those endings that kinda destroys most replay value (like the usual suspects)

great choice! i had be meaning to watch this ages ago and never got round to it.

works fine for me! and I watched it, really like it.

super interesting insight into a place you would normally never get to experience. plus the soundtrack was incredible!

anyone else get around to watching it? want to add their 2 cents?

a great portrait of homelessness, drug addiction, and freedom. loved it. anyone know of more docs like this? maybe some on graffiti?

a great portrait of homelessness, drug addiction, and freedom. loved it. anyone know of more docs like this? maybe some on graffiti?

glad you liked it :)

i haven't seen any good graffiti documentaries yet, but another of my favorites would be crumb (1994)... just a very personal narrative like dark days

mo money mo money mo fucking money!

Edited by narutofan