jackg

Superfuture Movie Club

514 posts in this topic

Ok so I had an idea, its kinda been born out of what a couple of friends and I am currently doing.

I create a dropbox, anyone who is interested gives me their email address and gets addded to the shared folder. We take turns to upload a movie a week, give everybody a chance to watch it, then discuss it on the thread.

anyone interested?

Order of Contribution:

jackg

t3hcoke

bfan

the hall of vame

scientifick

narutofan

akuma no uta

Vampyrvargfesten

Oscur

freecat

redX

CSK

Gatefold

whizkit

baconzilla

evilgeniusdan

ifeelasleep

Augustus

yachtrock89

mass

ROYALEFATALE

Jaac

lawlercopterz

Denton

films watched so far....

Into The Abyss

21 Jump Street

Heavy Metal

Primal Fear

Dark Days

The Hunter

Neo Toyko

Rashomon

THX1138

Not Another Teen Movie

12 Monkeys

Deathdream

Edited by jackg

Good to hear some people are interested. Confused as to why you would prefer to watch a movie online? Your still using internet download usage and you get a shitty quality version? Whats the appeal?

Do we want to do the dropbox idea or just name films? The dropbox makes it easy for everybody to access to the film, and doesn't limit us to readily available films which i think is a good thing.

im down; nothing unreasonably large though... lets set a limit at 3gb per movie?

that would give us a bluray rip easy.

Edited by t3hcoke

I think the concern is, and I can only speak for myself, that physical drive space could cause issues downloading gigs per week. I know myself, and I'm too much of a lazy asshole when it comes to computers that I usually don't delete much shit. But fuck it, I'm in either way, tomorrow me can worry about deleting shit.

i'm in. I remember this existed like 2 years ago but it was flawed because of the sharing thing. Now with dropbox, this is brilliant.

Good to hear some people are interested. Confused as to why you would prefer to watch a movie online? Your still using internet download usage and you get a shitty quality version? Whats the appeal?

Do we want to do the dropbox idea or just name films? The dropbox makes it easy for everybody to access to the film, and doesn't limit us to readily available films which i think is a good thing.

on 2nd thought, do the dropbox thang fsho. it allows for options; dl hq from dropbox or stream if need be

Edited by CSK

alright, lets get the ball rolling. all interested parties send me the email address you want me to add.

please send it to my personal account (jackpatrickgarner@gmail.com)

Edited by jackg

dropbox is a solid solution for rare movies.

could be a case where streaming doesn't exist, direct download links dead, and no seeders in a torrent.

email sent!

email sent. you should edit your email address with gmail written properly though !