best waywt pics

i love raijo but long tassled scarf + leather vest tassled medieval jacket + murse with grommets = :confused:

(edit: that entire outfit can either be saved by tying the tassles around the wrists of the jacket, or just swagger, which i'm pretty sure raj has. also that may be more of a "bag" than a murse as the picture shows. just trying to be objective :))

i love raijo but long tassled scarf + leather vest tassled medieval jacket + murse with grommets = :confused:

(edit: that entire outfit can either be saved by tying the tassles around the wrists of the jacket, or just swagger, which i'm pretty sure raj has. also that may be more of a "bag" than a murse as the picture shows. just trying to be objective :))

The moment you make contact with his eyes he has probably already had sex with your girl and/or you.

raj needs to just post straight here.

im really surprised you like this poly. its alright, but i dont like that scarf at all. reminds me of something those gay lion taming magicians would wear. (although might look alright with a simple sweater though)