best waywt pics

Guest jmatsu

IMG_2947.jpg

not that i love the entire fit THAT much, though it works..., but i am in love with the sandals. seriously.

2526398079_e06fa21a63.jpg

whitney is a class act. dressed nice as usual. great skin. nice white complexion.

Really like those shorts on whitney. I saw a fat girl wearing similar shorts the other day and it scared the shit out of me. I'm glad she restored my faith in those.

Guest jmatsu
the first du looks wack, jmat. sandals are quite ugly and the huge cuffs don't help.

I agree on whitney though, I think the top has a nice neckline and the shorts are a nice length.

yeah maybe i should have put that fit in the shit talking thread. the cuffs should have been cropped, but again i am in love with the sandals. it's an aquired taste.

^ then they'd just look like ripoffs of chanel gladiators imo. all those straps are what's appealing to me personally :o

hmm, i never seen chanel gladiators but i think i personally would get gladiator sandals because i really find the piece that goes between your toe + 2nd toe really annoying / irritating.

i think i'd have to see them in real life to see whether or not the picture does it justice. mmm, but i know for a fact that not everyone call pull it off.

I still have yet to see a decent pair of "gladiator" sandals for men. It's fairly disappointing. I feel like if I could find a pair of these women's A.P.C. madras ones in black they'd probably work better than most attempts I've seen at doing mens versions because they're so plain looking / ubiquitous.

1a2a12oi4.jpg

^post a fit someday(/again?) so I can see you here geez. (again?)

m1sterko is just a sucker for white boys with groomed hair, white button downs and pouty faces

I think i'd like it better without the thick cuffs as well. Maybe either some lighterweight trousers rolled up to go with the cropped seersucker blazer or maybe a lighter more vibrant shade of indigo jeans. I definitely like it though.