worst (sufu) waywt fits

And sincere question for mods...why hasn't syc been banned yet? This fucking twat gives supertrash a bad name.

you are taking him way too seriously. i love superfuture cause it isnt care bear and we can haze who ever we feel like in trash (probably doesnt feel so good getting the shit end of the stick)

Hand in your man card now, please.

Seriously though, i can't believe someone is complaining about an attractive woman with nice assets posting solid pics. Man, sometimes those hypebeasters are right about everyone here;)

sorry, but im not as easy to please; i dont pitch tent in front of my computer at the sight of tits and ass (and lips)

ms. william is turning waywt into her personal myspace page

I just think a lot of you should just be more open to other peoples styles. Most of this hate is because a majority of you think you know what it takes to dress well. From what ive observed, the majority of you are dressing like each other, almost like lemmings so you dont get flamed on, and get a stamp of approval.

That is all. Carry on and my so called diaper tsubi jeans rock your world! :)

i just think the bottom section calls to much attention to itself. not only is it screaming red, but its pulled far enough for a moose knuckle to form. this makes everything look disproportionate. maybe pull down the pants a little?

and the glasses look like they occupy 1/4th of your face.

Most of his other stuff is just "meh" to me, but this one looks outright like an old man.

his shirt and pants are way too big. his pants are way too long, look at how they fall on his shoes. and his shirt doesnt even fit his shoulders. by clothing for you not someone 2 inches taller 20 pounds heavier..

I think rhythmandsound's clothes fit him fine; it's just not the superfuture fit. Props to him for doing something different.

So shit goes full circle? Trendy folks do stuff to differentiate themselves from the normal folks that don't know how to dress themselves, so the ultra-trendy dress like normal folks to differentiate themselves from the trendy folks?

So shit goes full circle? Trendy folks do stuff to differentiate themselves from the normal folks that don't know how to dress themselves, so the ultra-trendy dress like normal folks to differentiate themselves from the trendy folks?

I think things do go full circle just as you said, but in this case I don't think his outfit is exactly the status quo, at least not for around here. He is tweaking it a bit. I think the shirt is pretty cool. The khakis are potentially dull, and "normal" would be to wear the khakis with a baby blue oxford shirt and some loafers. I am not a fan of wallys but they have become a streetwear staple. I think it's kind of an eclectic mix; I give him points for mixing it up.

And like I said, I think the perceived oversized-ness is a bias of this board. Nothing wrong with it; I wear tight fits some days, but I like loose fits as well.

Loveless is a great album. :)

Most of his other stuff is just "meh" to me, but this one looks outright like an old man.

no, thats a classic supreme setup there. Reminds me of some of the supreme magazine shoots back in early this decade. grown up street - awesome stuff.