worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'd suggest not posting anymore from any other forums, inter-forum "wars" are beyond idiotic.

Regardless of how awe inspiringly painful some of the outfits are. Painfully.

Except Keri is totally on that forum and apparently likes them way more than us. If she had only been posting here, why, she could be a superjunkie2k! Damn, even Haptronic is on there. Maybe they know something we don't. I will continue to investigate.

(Edit: Man, Chris, have I found the man for you! http://www.authenticforum.com/member.php?u=26 He even knows how a "real" pair of True Religions should fit.)

your right no 'wars'... i mean i don't like most of the stuff they wear on this forum but they have way more girls posting, especially their outfits...:eek:

think about it!!

totally agree. lots of cool looking girls. and think of the swedish jeans and drugs in finland! need a roommate?

word.

we might need to spend a few weeks sticking up convenience stores before we go, though... livin' ain't cheap in scandinavia.

Good lord do I wish I was able to see them when played in LA. Where did you see them?

pitchfork music fest in chicago. i was a vendor, selling cloths and shit from my art gallery. it was hot and the set was short but after i got to hang out with angus and gave him a t-shirt i made. i love "they were wrong...so we drowned"

1002265zq9.jpg

one more

1002256fo1.jpg

Good deal. I'm probably gonna try and get out to see that show next year, unless Arthur Fest is in LA again, because I make a point of getting out to Coachella and three music festivals in one year is a bit of stretch.

Strangely enough, I think somebody on this board thought I was a member of liars because of my sig and asked if I wanted to write an article for a magazine, so maybe I should change that. Whatever, we've gotten off topic. Somebody post something relevant.

I'd suggest not posting anymore from any other forums, inter-forum "wars" are beyond idiotic.

Regardless of how awe inspiringly painful some of the outfits are. Painfully.

Except Keri is totally on that forum and apparently likes them way more than us. If she had only been posting here, why, she could be a superjunkie2k! Damn, even Haptronic is on there. Maybe they know something we don't. I will continue to investigate.

(Edit: Man, Chris, have I found the man for you! http://www.authenticforum.com/member.php?u=26 He even knows how a "real" pair of True Religions should fit.)

I just caught this!!!! Edit: I was right!!!!! it isnot josh up there it was big poppa burn!!! so ;P. And we have mucho more gals there, and ummm boys that are ..... *faints* see the fan club.

Good deal. I'm probably gonna try and get out to see that show next year, unless Arthur Fest is in LA again, because I make a point of getting out to Coachella and three music festivals in one year is a bit of stretch.

Strangely enough, I think somebody on this board thought I was a member of liars because of my sig and asked if I wanted to write an article for a magazine, so maybe I should change that. Whatever, we've gotten off topic. Somebody post something relevant.

i saw them at the glasshouse in pomona earlier this summer, god they are excellent live. the crowd was suprisingly small too.

thats too funny. i like the batman shirt the best. i just bought one like it off of ebay.

Please please PLEASE!!! Take a pic and pose in the same way as circa when you get that batman shirt.

Oh and if you could... grow a beard and wear some specs.

And if you have some tiger onitsukas, you know what to do....

totally agree. lots of cool looking girls. and think of the swedish jeans and drugs in finland! need a roommate?

You would think that it's easy to find Swedish jeans in Finland yes.. but, oh no. ..or maybe I hade too many beers when I tried to find some in Helsinki..