worst (sufu) waywt fits

because I don't want to look like that. All his clothes are too small/tight. He is wearing a scarf and some boots. I don't want to look anything like that.

I never said my fit isn't horrible. Maybe it is, but it is all about perception. And my perception of it is positive, which makes me happy which is really the only thing that matters to it. He may like his fit alot, and that fine with me. I won't think lesser of him as a human being, you know why? Because I am not insecure. yet all these people that tell me to commit suicide, they are insecure. they want to feel better by insulting me and my possesions. It's okay, I got it now. If it makes you feel better to know that you are supperior its fine.

lol 12345678

What ever you want to say say it, just get it off your chest tyler. Your really humorous. I am incredibly insecure so I posted my obviously adored outfits on this forum in hopes to get some respect and make my self feel good. I also go with the tide and do everything that is done by the majority to be liked here. Always doing that makes you insecure, not caring about what you think Tyler makes me secure. As nothing you say can lower my self esteem and self image. FIght Club is a good movie, but I don't liek you

you think im funny?? im actually not trying to be funny. you sound like a man who have not gotten laid in forever. your right hand can be your best friend. cuz you really need one.

you think im funny?? im actually not trying to be funny. you sound like a man who have not gotten laid in forever. your right hand can be your best friend. cuz you really need one.

your right, my voice inflection clearly labels me as a virgin, that and my facial expressions that you see and body language when Im typing my sentences clearly gives you that idea right? People came here for common interests granted, but people are just followers of a intenese minority of individuals

your right, my voice inflection clearly labels me as a virgin, that and my facial expressions that you see and body language when Im typing my sentences clearly gives you that idea right? People came here for common interests granted, but people are just followers of a intenese minority of individuals

For a "scholar" your spelling and sentence structure are atrocious.

For a "scholar" your spelling and sentence structure are atrocious.

your posts aren't in MLA format either. I must be retarded or have a plate in my brain. My spelling on an internet forum is not up to parr. Darn, I can't believe that what I do on this forum translates over to all facets of my life.

because I don't want to look like that. All his clothes are too small/tight. He is wearing a scarf and some boots. I don't want to look anything like that.

Word, I`m on SuFu and I dont wanna dress like that fruitcake either. Make your own style. Don`t justify it, just do it. I like baggy shit, always have and Supreme aswell. These fruits on here pretty much think anything that isn`t skin tight looks like shit. Don`t listen, do something different and show your own sense of style.

Word, I`m on SuFu and I dont wanna dress like that fruitcake either. Make your own style. Don`t justify it, just do it. I like baggy shit, always have and Supreme aswell. These fruits on here pretty much think anything that isn`t skin tight looks like shit. Don`t listen, do something different and show your own sense of style.

yeah man, fearitself, you don't even have to use proper apostrophies when you type on sufu either. milspex don't. can't fuck wit dat.

b original.

Nice try, troll.

Not trolling. I get the same hate Fear gets here, people say my shit fits like garbage, that I should size down but I dont change and for that at least a few people now respect me.

I`m hoping Fear doesn`t get brainswashed with all these ppl in here talking about a "makeover" or some shit.

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 01-08-2008 06:07 PM Tyro1 do you find youth suicide that funny? really?

i find it hilarious. does that make me a bad person? no. this kid should realize that if he didn't want this kind of attention, he shouldn't have posted at all in the first place. i'm pretty sure he was greeted with the same reception at hypebeast, and wherever else he posted. to be honest, he's just another regular kid that is doing his thing, WONDERFUL. SWEET. AWESOME. no need to put it on the internet unless you honestly feel like defending yourself is worth the effort. if i was this kid, i'd give up message boards, specifically fashion boards where you post images of ones self to be critiqued by others, and carry on with life. i'm sure he's a good kid, but theres no reason he should subject himself to it intentionally.

in short, he needs to get his priorities straight, tyro you need to get the sand outta your vagina, and we can wash our hands of the business.

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 01-08-2008 06:07 PM Tyro1 do you find youth suicide that funny? really?

The problem with suicide is: what do you do for an encore?

I find this funny that Mil is defending the retard, Mil is all about hating on kids that wear shit that they dont know anything about. I mean come on Mil you wear what you wear and wear it well, this kid his clothes wear him no matter what clothing he has on.

some people just like their clothes fitted, you silly cunt. if everyone wore their shit hanging off their ass then no one would have their "own sense of style", would they?

you and fearitself have much in common! its kind of cute, actually. if you still haven't put your dick in a live girl by your 30th birthday, maybe you two could arrange a meet.

Not trolling. I get the same hate Fear gets here, people say my shit fits like garbage, that I should size down but I dont change and for that at least a few people now respect me.

I`m hoping Fear doesn`t get brainswashed with all these ppl in here talking about a "makeover" or some shit.

No, the hate you get isn't from the fact that your fit is baggy. Sometime it's just wack, but of course, we don't "understand". I think a lot of your outfits are pretty well put together.