worst (sufu) waywt fits

okay, I was gonna put this in the shit-talking-WAYWT because I fucking love that thread, but I think this belongs here

your shirt has buttons for a reason, and please tell me that those shoes were given to you or something.... you didn't actually pay money for those, did you?

PICT0018.jpg

Top is H&M, bottom is APC and evisu

what is this? you talk about it a lot it seems.
myspace, facebook, youtube users. basically interactive internet with user generated content. I heard about it on the RADIO. coz I do suck at the internet. I`m too old for this shit, basically it was made and is used by kids like you guys. But I dont know why DUM is so proud of being good at it. Its not real life.

myspace, facebook, youtube users. basically interactive internet with user generated content. I heard about it on the RADIO. coz I do suck at the internet. I`m too old for this shit, basically it was made and is used by kids like you guys. But I dont know why DUM is so proud of being good at it. Its not real life.

2.0 is just a urban legend

but i understand what you mean by it now.

waywt is 2.0

L1040248.jpg

Concept purchased within the last six months? Check.

WTaps Vans? Check.

Riding fixed in practicality-be-damned selvedge? Check.

Suburban backdrop? Check.

The only thing missing is a cleverly-positioned Supreme bag and an SLR. People should just post pics of what they're wearing, not what lifestyle they're trying their best to adhere to. No hate.

seriously, i wonder how many miles thaat fat crap has cycled in his fixie. Why even buy the bike? you're too damn fat to do anything on it.

this aint the shit talkin thread.

go find awful pics

OK

(i can't do less than 10chars)

WAYWT211107.jpg

H&M, Maniyak, Dior 19cm, Nike

WAYWT211107.jpg

H&M, MInyak, Dior 19cm, Nike

If this guy blurred out his face I wouldn't hate it as much. Don't get me wrong, this is a horrible fit, but this guy has bad hair, looks like he is from the suburbs (or maybe Europe), is making a stupid cool guy face. I don't know how he ended up here but either he doesn't dress like that in public or his friends make fun of him for his gloves and 'gay jeans'

If this guy blurred out his face I wouldn't hate it as much. Don't get me wrong, this is a horrible fit, but this guy has bad hair, looks like he is from the suburbs (or maybe Europe), is making a stupid cool guy face. I don't know how he ended up here but either he doesn't dress like that in public or his friends make fun of him for his gloves and 'gay jeans'

another reason why polo shirts can't ever be taken seriously

yeah i dont get why these people post their fits on a website anyway.

I mean, i figure you will need quite some confidence about what you wear if you put your picture online and everybody will talk shit about it. Most cool people/regulars can deal with that (props to calvinoscar), but there are some people that just post their shit everyday and its nothing special, noone could ever get influenced from it and its just so lame, just conforming, wearing accepted sufu brands, not using any sort of creativity.

but what is it with this people. do they need credit from superfuture or something ? "Hey man cool baggy chinos, they drape really nice and sag so normal on those absolutely uninspiring puma's"

WAYWT2111072.jpg

If this is more aesthetically pleasing, then enjoy

Spot on, i'm from Europe, or UK...so as minimally Europe as you can get whilst still being European. And from the suburbs too =]

We are now worst enemies forever.

(that polo does look terrible)

It's not the best but you get what you pay for (£4). My other polo is a dior...as is my other car the millenium falcon.

N I imagine im gonna continue to post shit fits.

WAYT22-11-07.jpg