worst (sufu) waywt fits

hawwwww??? nigga u racist frm bein frm Jawwwwwwwjah n bein in a streetwarez brand. nigga SHUUUUH UR MOUTH B4 I smak da shit out ur icetea drinkin mint julep sippin porchsittin azz

TUFFGUY

from what I've gathered from this sparatic posting of a random sampling of letters and symbols i've gathered you assume that my geographic location associates me with rascist southern bigots. When nonetheless i'm from the same fucking state as you.... born and raised in NJ so your acclimations dont really apply. In a day and age where hooked on phonix and public schools exsist i feel as though i am still compelled to say in lamen's terms "im frum da same muh fuggin state as u bee"

from what I've gathered from this sparatic posting of a random sampling of letters and symbols i've gathered you assume that my geographic location associates me with rascist southern bigots. When nonetheless i'm from the same fucking state as you.... born and raised in NJ so your acclimations dont really apply. In a day and age where hooked on phonix and public schools exsist i feel as though i am still compelled to say in lamen's terms "im frum da same muh fuggin state as u bee"
no u aint. cuz i was born n raised VeEE AYYY ALLL DAYYY 1 up 1 down.

hawwwww??? nigga u racist frm bein frm Jawwwwwwwjah n bein in a streetwarez brand. nigga SHUUUUH UR MOUTH B4 I smak da shit out ur icetea drinkin mint julep sippin porchsittin azz

TUFFGUY

no u aint. cuz i was born n raised VeEE AYYY ALLL DAYYY 1 up 1 down.

now lets debate who was born and raised in the confederate states of america

Since when has proper english had any correlation with a particular race?

dis b propa anglish?

For her sef esteem's sake, i hope she doesn't know how to access the page to view her reps.

I was thinking that she really doesn't know how to function this type of board. But she's capable of editing her posts so who knows eek. For the record it took me months to figure out what this rep thing was.

I had no idea wat the hell +rep was until 4 months ago...

I always thought people were just saying that, so whoever was getting the +rep can feel happy about themselves...