worst (sufu) waywt fits

Just be realistic when you're picking stuff to wear. Some brands/pieces are just not meant for certain people. You are someone of a larger stature, and the whole cardigan/skinny jean thing isn't working. People like 78 know this and dress accordingly.

I flipped 78 the bird a couple days ago while browsing WAYWT. True story.

westside how do the crabcakes taste on bizzarro SF?

thewindsong is the member of sf that i hate the most at this moment.

his attempts to defend himself are rather funny, u don't really seem to understand complete sentences despite being a scholar so maybe i will try something different.

fat people -> do not wear horizontal stripes

cardigans-> look good for layering, fat people don't look good when layering.

spend more than 100 bucks on a pair of jeans -> make sure they actually fit your body type and buy your correct size instead of 3 sizes up.

shoes->they look like shit and throw off the complete aesthetic of the rest of garments you are wearing.

you could have just taken criticism and try to improve out of it instead of trying to defend yourself about something that is a lost cause, with this, we could have avoided people being more honest about how bad you looked.

u looked like shit , the amount of money you spent makes it look even more shitty.

i started wondering, how the hell did this guy windsong seemingly come out of nowhere with such massive stupidity, without setting off my spidey-sense? so i looked over some of his past posts and indeed, he's left a slimy trail of stupid all the way back since he signed up. i remember thinking these posts were stupid at the time, i just didn't connect that they were all emanating from the same motherlode of dumb.

yeah.....windsong is clearly quite the scholar.

dood, i have only read the first few page of this thread, but this is hilarious. you guys must be cool when jmatsu and milspex are popular posters. it give me fate in this forum again just when i was getting bore of it and didn't browse it for awhile.

HELP: how do u pick up hot girls

.....if you are ugly and broke?

does anyone knows where to get $15 handjob in tokyo?
The Master Plan

ok i've decided to be an english teacher in asia and hook up with the hot local women over there. and once i find someone who's really hot, i'll bring them back to canada with me by giving them the green card. however, i'll make her sign a prenup so that if something goes wrong, i don't get screw over and have to support her or something. i'll then repeat the process again (go back to asia and get some new bitch) ad nauseum until death do us part. i was planning to just live in asia for the rest of my life, but i kinda regret abandoning the new world, so this is the best that i can come up with.

so what do you guys think of this plan?

LEGIT SC CD KEY for bnet

hi can someone please hook me up with one. i've an urge to play some right now. thx.

so i was walking home after a big firework celebration, wearing my apc jean and dunks, when i saw a huge crowd on the sidewalk. there were all highschoolers, and there was like 6 nammer girls, all in short/loose booty shorts and tank top, who were about to fight with two first nation girls.....during the whole scrum, i managed to get a handful of all the viet girls' asses and a boob. one of the girls turn around annoyingly and i thought she was going to sock me in the face but luckily she didn't. probably because i kinda dodged behind another girl.
dude, i just have a large cock.

Yeah, I can safely say I have no boobs. Maybe if I gain another 75lbs...

What do you mean DUM? That my jeans are a little looser than my tops?

Yeah, that's what I mean. I go for the opposite look, so maybe that's just why it seems weird to me and no one else has said anything.

see, the only guys who dislike my fit are the ones who i never notice/ heard about on here before until now, not even one member of substance. you people often mistake good sizing for good fit, and are probably just envious of my dior, apc, and number nine pieces.

I dont know if you are joking or not or what else has been said in this thread about your waywt but that outfit is hopeless - you look like a homeless person who was given a pair of ill fitting dior jeans.

I apologize in advance if I have stirred something that has already been put to rest.

datasupa, the irony is that you have +rep me before for one of my "stupid" post. don't you get a headache for knowing that you're a walking talking contradiction (see my sig)?

and as i've stated before, my frame of reference is not within the "sufu fit" hemisphere. i prefer my jeans not to be nuts destroyingly tight, since from where i live and the people i hang out with daily, i'd get my ass beat for that. and i think you guys are developing a "my brands" mentality here. it's my dior, apc and number (n)ine pieces so i can wear them as i please. i just don't spend every minute in front of the mirror feeling insecure about my style like some of you obviously do.

superconfessional 07-01-2007 10:47 PM datasupa bravissimo

keep it up dumbass

you act like you're the only dude around here with pieces from apc, dior, and n(n)

big whooppppppppeeeeee do

money doesn't buy you style and obviously this shit has hurt your balls enough that you keep rambling on like a mutherfuckenidolt

Why do you buy expensive clothing just to style into awkward ill fitting outfits that don't look very good? See if you bought cheap crappy clothes I wouldnt consider commenting. I'm glad you wear your clothes your way, points for individuality or something like that but it seems like a waste of money to wear them the way you do. Perhaps you are very wealthy.

i'm just picking a random comment out of this whole circle-jerk. concluding that noone of substance dislike my fit doesn't mean that they like it - it just mean that they don't dislike it or are indifferent to it. since you guys are so deluded by this whole fashion thing, let me tell you a thing or two about style. fashion isn't about individuality, it's all about popculture/capitalism, so don't fool yourself otherwise. you are so deeply influenced by your frame of references and unconscious thoughts that you don't even realize it. so don't bring your self-righteous attitude and think that you know what's up, since you're arguing with a scholar here.

as for my nike shoes, i wear them because i walk A LOT, and they're the most comfortable shoes ever. in another social context, another environment, noone would say anything about those nike's. but since you're all into this group-think self -righteous fashion-guru thing, and the style didn't conform to your expectation, you shot it down. i guess i would be pissed too if i invest a small fortune in a style and someone come and sport it the "wrong" way. you're no different from the ignorant, dickridding laypeople, who you think you are a step above.

look, you're arguing about something that cant be argued. the fact of the matter is, you look like shit. and this is coming from someone with a set of eyes; not a self-righteous-fashion-guru.

look, you're arguing about something that cant be argued. the fact of the matter is, you look like shit. and this is coming from someone with a set of eyes; not a self-righteous-fashion-guru.

chris,

i don't really care for your style, but did you even get my post? i don't like my jeans to be nut huggers. if i didn't like what i wear, then i'd spend all those money on hoes in thailand instead.

Shut The Fuck Up Holy Hell Stop Digging Yourself A Bigger Grave If You Dont Want Nuthugger Jeans Then Dont Fucking Buy Dior Homme, Its Not Like People Buy Them For The Quality, They Buy Them Because Of The Fit, The Nuthugger Fit. I Hate You, You Ruined My Life!

see, the only guys who dislike my fit are the ones who i never notice/ heard about on here before until now, not even one member of substance. you people often mistake good sizing for good fit, and are probably just envious of my dior, apc, and number nine pieces.
i'm just picking a random comment out of this whole circle-jerk. concluding that noone of substance dislike my fit doesn't mean that they like it - it just mean that they don't dislike it or are indifferent to it. since you guys are so deluded by this whole fashion thing, let me tell you a thing or two about style. fashion isn't about individuality, it's all about popculture/capitalism, so don't fool yourself otherwise. you are so deeply influenced by your frame of references and unconscious thoughts that you don't even realize it. so don't bring your self-righteous attitude and think that you know what's up, since you're arguing with a scholar here.

as for my nike shoes, i wear them because i walk A LOT, and they're the most comfortable shoes ever. in another social context, another environment, noone would say anything about those nike's. but since you're all into this group-think self -righteous fashion-guru thing, and the style didn't conform to your expectation, you shot it down. i guess i would be pissed too if i invest a small fortune in a style and someone come and sport it the "wrong" way. you're no different from the ignorant, dickridding laypeople, who you think you are a step above.

What the hell? Is this all for real?

Can we just ban windsong and get it over with? Whats so tough to understand about "you look like shit"? How many different ways can thirty members of sufu say the same damn thing?

The brands don't matter, the clothes don't fit, the shoes are ugly, the asthetic is annoying (i.e you spent too much money), and no matter who you talk to anybody is going to look at what you're wearing and say, "it looks BAD". Either learn or go somewhere else cause we're done with you.

i wonder if minkous' patterns/colors are putting people off, or just his overall aesthetic, as someone mentioned previously. for example, is the following also bad, or acceptable?

minkousrevised.jpg

IMG_7234.jpgAMAZING. it's the EXACT FIT and photo. he just photoshopped it a bit? lolololol

GTFO

*EDIT* he the quoted picture, he posted before the above one i posted. you can see that he filled in the quoted pick with grey and whatever. look at the edges. boy can sure stay inside the lines