worst (sufu) waywt fits

433198096_e7808b28f4.jpg

maybe it's just me but i think the 19cms look pretty bad with such loose, boxy tops. just doesnt fit together well at all.

I think it's a functional look. The 19cms with a Flathead shirt looks spot on. It's cool/cold, so AYN throws a jacket on. Of course it has to be a kick ass n(n). So while I think he wears it because it's a nice jacket, he also wears it because he needs to wear a jacket. So yes, fashion is pain and suffering a lot of the times, but sometimes it's wear what you need to, sufu fit be damned.

Whats the purpose of wearing dior if your going to wear them so ridiculously and size up to like a 35 in waist it looks like shit and i like thosse supreme blazers A.L pulls them of nicely and so do others but this looks terrible

personally dont see anything wrong with this...i wear my diors like that...not quite sized up but slung down alittle low.

An affair of the sweater and a vest which results in the bastard known as the sweater vest.

But no, I'm using affair meaning a particular type. It's a rather British idiom.

Nah, thats not what I mean. Of course u can wear a tie without a jacket or vest or sweater or whatever. Thats just a stupid thing to say. What do you do in warm climates? just sweat it out for style? What you said is just dumb.

also whoever said u cant wear black or silver together, or a black shirt, eat this:

SILVER AND BLACK AND NO JACKET OR SWEATER OR EVEN A VEST! YET COOL AS FUK:

selectzy6.jpg

proof that 90% of ppl in the thread know nothing about style.

You're both right. You look like a right fucking twat wearing a classic cut shirt and wide tie without a jacket, like the guy at the top of the page. On the other hand, slim cut shirt + slim tie looks awesome without a jacket, as seen as posted by Milspex. Though I swear that guy had been raiding my style notes, as variations on the slim shirt/slim tie/slim jeans/sneaks look are pretty much my general going out apparel.

Also, black and silver work great together. Exactly what colour works better with silver than plain old black, I might ask?

You're both right. You look like a right fucking twat wearing a classic cut shirt and wide tie without a jacket, like the guy at the top of the page. On the other hand, slim cut shirt + slim tie looks awesome without a jacket,

Yeah of course if you do just shirt and tie the thin tie looks better. isnt that just common sense?

but Vitamin or whoever was like "oh no you can never wear a tie without a jacket or sweater. Ever." and I was like "nuh uh"

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with sizing up i agree with you wearing them low thats how a person likes and it usually looks good but this just looks like he sized up alot maybe its just the way the picture looks i don't know the legs just look so wide and the blazers are skinny its probably just the picture where its taken and the it just looks like some faded black t shirt but whatever you can flame me if you want thats just how i saw it when i first looked at it. But i apologize because must have been the tone of the picture poor quilty can any outfit look unappealing.

dude, there's nothing wrong with this at all. Not everyone wants to wear it tight and there's no problems sizing up.

you can do anything you damn well please as long as you've got the 'tude to back it up. but realistically wearing a shirt and tie without a jacket isn't as nice looking as wearing it with a jacket. the guy with the thin tie and shirt manages to pull it off because he isn't wearing a classic-cut shirt. on that note, if your shirts are bespoke or something and fit like a charm then it's not a big deal either. i never liked jeans + tie + sirt until i saw just be eesy though.

you can do anything you damn well please as long as you've got the 'tude to back it up. but realistically wearing a shirt and tie without a jacket isn't as nice looking as wearing it with a jacket. the guy with the thin tie and shirt manages to pull it off because he isn't wearing a classic-cut shirt. on that note, if your shirts are bespoke or something and fit like a charm then it's not a big deal either. i never liked jeans + tie + sirt until i saw just be eesy though.

of course you have to play with the cuts and details but to say u cant wear a tie without a jacket is just ignorant.

i agree. i think he was trying to set a general rule for someone he thought was ignorant. i think just be eesy looks awesome but many of you seem to disagree. if i were setting "rules" on what to do and not to do, then for the sake of simplicity i would say never to wear a tie with jeans, never to wear a black dress shirt, and never to wear a silver tie, but it can be done.

While Milspex's guy looks better, he still looks like a total wank. Don't do the silver/black.

You're both right. You look like a right fucking twat wearing a classic cut shirt and wide tie without a jacket, like the guy at the top of the page. On the other hand, slim cut shirt + slim tie looks awesome without a jacket, as seen as posted by Milspex. Though I swear that guy had been raiding my style notes, as variations on the slim shirt/slim tie/slim jeans/sneaks look are pretty much my general going out apparel.

Also, black and silver work great together. Exactly what colour works better with silver than plain old black, I might ask?

he does namecheck and rep you on every post of his daily fits..... so you are right, he did raid your style notes, but still credits you.

Nah, thats not what I mean. Of course u can wear a tie without a jacket or vest or sweater or whatever. Thats just a stupid thing to say. What do you do in warm climates? just sweat it out for style? What you said is just dumb.

also whoever said u cant wear black or silver together, or a black shirt, eat this:

SILVER AND BLACK AND NO JACKET OR SWEATER OR EVEN A VEST! YET COOL AS FUK:

selectzy6.jpg

proof that 90% of ppl in the thread know nothing about style.

Is that from hotchickswithdouchebags.com?