worst (sufu) waywt fits

his fit looks just right for a lot of san diegans. someone should make a paparazi what are people wearing in your city thread where u take pics of random people in your city. There would be a lot of peeps in SD with this guy's style.

i'd like to see a city comparison.

his fit looks just right for a lot of san diegans. someone should make a paparazi what are people wearing in your city thread where u take pics of random people in your city. There would be a lot of peeps in SD with this guy's style.

hey! i'm from san diego!!! haha :P but i live in hillcrest so pretty much none of that stuff in my area thank goodness! lots of fit gay guys tho, not much love for me.... :(

If you read the comments by all sides, and remove ones personal preferences/likes, the last few pages have been incredibly revealing to the attitudes of many 'revered' SuFu posters.

I'm actually pretty shocked by most. And I'm not sure how it is in your part(s) of the world but if people were talking like that in person to each other the outcome would be extremely different 'round here.

It's all well n' good to let it be known that you don't like the 'fit' of someone, but to then attack on a personal level is a whole other aspect. I thought this was a worst fit thread and not a thread for attacking those you don't like.

Everyone needs to sit back and chill for a minute. Get back your perspective and breath some more.

So hate on the fits, and hate on each other - just maybe on another thread?

respect

you are right. for example:

[/b]

so fuck skinny jeans. fuck SuFu conformity. fuck your hyprocrisy. the next time you spend an hour taking the perfect picture of yourself to post on this forum, think this: rep points and ten people who say "AWESOME OUTFIT!!!11!!" means nothing.

i dont think master would have incurred so much hate if didnt say "fuck skinny jeans" in a post where he was wearing dior to begin with. whether or not he's even serious remains to be seen but from his other posts he clearly likes to stir shit up (including some borderline gay/ethnically charged comments). you come on a forum and start mouthing off with less than 10 posts you will probably get a reaction. and yeah in the "real world" i doubt he would have walked into a room and insulted at least half the people there without some kind of unpleasant outcome.

i agree that personal attacks are lame and uncalled for but if you cant take some criticism without acting like a crybaby dont post pictures in public.

i dont think master would have incurred so much hate if didnt say "fuck skinny jeans" in a post where he was wearing dior to begin with. whether or not he's even serious remains to be seen but from his other posts he clearly likes to stir shit up (including some borderline gay/ethnically charged comments). you come on a forum and start mouthing off with less than 10 posts you will probably get a reaction. and yeah in the "real world" i doubt he would have walked into a room and insulted at least half the people there without some kind of unpleasant outcome.

i agree that personal attacks are lame and uncalled for but if you cant take some criticism without acting like a crybaby dont post pictures in public.

haha i still think it's hilarious how such a comment as fuck skinny jeans could cause so much trouble. do i stand by that comment? yes. i hate wearing jeans that hug my ass, thighs or legs. should i rephrase? "fuck tight fitting jeans?"

you show one post where i "cried" about my treatment. if anything you folks were WHINING and crying about how i was wearing the jeans.

yes, i do like to stir up shit, but to be fair, i was instantly judged when i posted my first picture. (remember: "oh another hypebeast asian, a chigger asia-igger viet-igger"). so i said fuck it...let's play.

i don't think you guys would have started hating on me if i wasn't asian

you guys think mr carrot top with a beanie all decked out in a candy cane sweater looks dope:

3y5fv2o.jpg

now what if this guy was asian, or was me> would you guys respond differently? think about that.

you guys think mr carrot top with a beanie all decked out in a candy cane sweater looks dope:

3y5fv2o.jpg

now what if this guy was asian, or was me> would you guys respond differently? think about that.

to be honest, i don't particularly care for this guy's ensemble, but for his height and from what i can see of his general body proportions, he does a much better job then you. that is why your pic was placed in the worst waywt thread.

i apologize for the repetition, but you haven't been looking too good. you seem to have a disposable income (or at least your mother does), so i implore you too take my advice. you're unfortunatley at the bottom of the hypebeast foodchain, so why not make it your new year's resolution to be alittle less offensive on the eyes.

c'mon guy... i know with alittle encouragement, mommy's credit card, and sufu advice that you can do it!

Ya know, I'm starting to really like dcrev. Not that I care for his style, but despite all the criticisms laid out on him, he just don't give a fuck. Never seems to take shit personally or get into petty arguments. One day, the world will look back on dcrev as the last great American style icon.

Keep on breakin those hearts, rev.

So true. I'm from SD as well and I totally agree.

haha i still think it's hilarious how such a comment as fuck skinny jeans could cause so much trouble. do i stand by that comment? yes. i hate wearing jeans that hug my ass, thighs or legs. should i rephrase? "fuck tight fitting jeans?"

you show one post where i "cried" about my treatment. if anything you folks were WHINING and crying about how i was wearing the jeans.

yes, i do like to stir up shit, but to be fair, i was instantly judged when i posted my first picture. (remember: "oh another hypebeast asian, a chigger asia-igger viet-igger"). so i said fuck it...let's play.

i don't think you guys would have started hating on me if i wasn't asian

3y5fv2o.jpg

first of all whoever made the "chigger asia-igger " comment should not have. thats ignorant. but its kind of ridiculous to assume that there is a prevalent anti- asian sentiment on this board. check out the results of the sufu census here...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20721

in addition, a few of your biggest detractors are in fact...asian.

and lastly dc rev gets very little love around here. he gets more (mostly) undeserved shit than anyone. and you know what? he just keeps on keepin on. almost never responds and continues to do his thing. in fact his fits have actually shown some improvement. (maybe?)

so stop with the persecution complex and the anti asian conspiracy theories. stop being so confrontational and ignorant. take the critique as constructive (or ignore it) and just move on already. use the plethora of valuable style advice and info on here to help spend that money more wisely or just do your thing. but stop acting like you have been unjustly and unfairly targeted.

oh, and stop trying to pick a fight with fade to black. i'm beginning to think you have something against...wait, nvrmnd.