worst (sufu) waywt fits

01-06-07_img_069.jpg

This would have been much cooler if he'd had the presence of mind to put some fake (or real) blood dripping from the bottom of the bear/wolf/mammalian head, as tho he had just recently ripped it off the still steaming carcass and placed it atop his majestic crown.

Definitely dope.

one another note, i wonder if dudes like that ever realize that their whole life is a performance. i mean, i dont really know anyone like that. but when i see uber trendy retards out i always feel kind of bad for them cause what the fuck do they do when they are alone? if theres noone around to laugh at their ellaborately construceted ironic fantasy shtick, what then? do they cut themselves? do they call their parents and ball their eyes out about not having anythign real in their life before asking them for more money so they can go thrifting? their lives are probably infinelty more sad than their attempts to be fabulous.

I'm not comfortable with this cross-board posting deal.
Me too. Cross-forum drama is bad.

Let's stick to our own.

Ya, me three.
---

me four.

i think we're being discouraged from cross boards posting. I think even in supertrash that's not allowed.
ugh.

please stop posting (then quoting and re-quoting) shit from the cobrasnake and misshapes on this forum... anyone who wants snarky commentary on these fucktards can go read blue states lose...

as mentioned, please refrain from posting pics from other forums.
if youre gonna post pics from other forums at least make sure theyre funny

Hmm, I don't know guys, I think someone needs to say something against cross forum posting in this thread.

^part of me likes it for being different but the other part of me kinda wishes it looked a bit more futuristic....like if he would have taken the pic outside I prolly would have like it that much more.

^^^ man 78's getting awhole lot of props for that coat... but im just not a fan of big oversized coats like that.

whole lotta props? Seemed like I was the only one feelin that fit in there...i like how it's worn with those shoes, would've been better than if he went with something standard like some black boots people were mentioning. I like how there's an element of being thrown together, kind of 'off' looking...kinda like Mick Jagger wearing DH couture with Nike shox.