worst (sufu) waywt fits

The fact that this motherfucka is wearing Julius is proof enough that the label is dead.

If a label was dead as soon as idiots wore it all labels would be dead...

This guy is working against his body with that short and tight jacket coupled with a thick turtleneck. Truly awful. You're supposed to have more style as you age not less...

such a shame to ruin an obviously well thought out piece of prose with such an infantile mistake. however, i'm sure your fits are better constructed than your writings.

Sonic, I hate to nitpick here, but

A) Negging me isn't exactly "ignoring" me as you promised to do, is it?

B) It's mildly funny that you are tearing up someone's typing skills, but left me this artfully composed neg:

"you are EVERYWHER and yet NOWHERE"

you do realize that english isn't that user's first language, right?
(this comment has been translated from a non english language and perhaps even exaggerated from the prose's original form. thanks!)
i thought this was a joke. if it wasn't, i apologize

wearing the the bulky tneck is a part of my on going process to stretch an obviously tight jacket. the jacket is progressing nicely

next time, i'll post a fit with a plaid flannel cuz i don't give a fuck 'bout fashun

---------------/ Discussion

This guy is working against his body with that short and tight jacket coupled with a thick turtleneck. Truly awful. You're supposed to have more style as you age not less...

calling sonic old is like calling baguette gay, its true, but who really cares.

yeah he should probably know better than to make some of the mistakes he does at his age, but I guess he gets points for trying new stuff. he's had some ok fits, and quite a few awful ones. so have a lot of people.

one of the best things about sufu is diversity of style--gothninja, streetwear, frute swagz, denim heads, DIY kids, fashun label whores

I always hoped sonic could be the cool old guy with steeze, but his steeze is slow coming and he insists on being baited by young kids pointing out his face looks like leather and his clothes don't fit. don't take criticism so personally, even when it is.

your jacket is too tight, and if you want to stretch it out, wear a fucking parka underneath it while you yell at people on the internet from the privacy of your home, just not in public. those jeans actually fit decently from what I can tell. But they don't go well with black combat boots, speaking of which, you don't have to tuck every time you wear them. turtleneck color is awkward, and to be honest, so is your haircut, sunglasses, and pose. just try again man.

Don't lie.

If you didn't care about fashion, then you wouldn't be here at all.

You obviously cared enough about that fit to warrant posting it on waywt.......and I don't recall you including a "stretching a tight jacket" disclaimer when you did.

you obviously didn't understand the reference

@salaryman:the jacket is tight..noted and acknowledged but it's not that tight..i know, i'm wearing...in public....and it will continue to stretch..also the zipper placement has a lot to do with the fit of the jacket....i've seen runway shots of similar j jackets that are shown worn equally as tight....if not tighter...yes, i realize i'm not a 20yr old waif

color of sweater "awkward?"....interesting choice of words but your entitled to your opinion

it's all good..like i said many, many times, i've been dressing myself for years and have got paid big $$ to help dress others..believe or not believe...your choice

hate or luv....also your choice

oh *ETA* yes, i do need a haircut..most of you will only wish you can say that when you reach my age

peace

lol at not caring about fashion but buying overpriced julius jackets. It's not like those things are the pinnacle in quality leather and construction or something. They're definitely for fashunz

lol at not caring about fashion but buying overpriced julius jackets. It's not like those things are the pinnacle in quality leather and construction or something. They're definitely for fashunz

if you had the slightest clue i'd respond.....but if you had the slightest clue, i wouldn't need to

if you had the slightest clue i'd respond.....but if you had the slightest clue, i wouldn't need to

didn't read more than a few other people's responses and saw someone say it. should i read the entire shit show? doesn't seem interesting, even if you are trolling. never understood someone going out of their way to egg people on the internet on and create persona and what not. i dunno if it'd be worse if you were serious or trolling though. carry on though

didn't read more than a few other people's responses and saw someone say it. should i read the entire shit show? doesn't seem interesting, even if you are trolling. never understood someone going out of their way to egg people on the internet on and create persona and what not. i dunno if it'd be worse if you were serious or trolling though. carry on though

????????????????

now i'm clueless

the "fucK fashunz" statement will be understood by the person to whom it was directed

like i said

peace

????????????????

now i'm clueless

the "fucK fashunz" statement will be understood by the person to whom it was directed

like i said

peace

If you're talking about me it should be quite obvious to you that it is a momentary sentiment expressed through the re-adoption of styles popular during my teen yrs (somewhat grunge influenced) but still filtered through my own wardrobe composed of almost entirely of designer pieces. In other words right now I go for easy pieces, repetitive outfits and a throwback to my own adolescence but I'm not shopping at KMart to make a point. This has more in common with 90s anti-fashion fashion than totally not giving a fuck; a more casual/street/no-nonsense approach but not something devoid of style.

do you really believe an explanation was necessary?

Yes. You made a comment related to something I said and I explained what I initially meant, if you already knew great but otherwise consider yourself informed.

These things are no longer fun without Jmatsu..

edit: what kiya said ^^^^

As for sonicvoodoo ...at that age I hope I'm playing with my grandkids instead of posting on an internet fashion board trying (and failing) to mentally e-spar with 20something year old dorks.

2qdn6z6.jpg

Robert Geller Field Jacket

Wings + Horns Tube Scarf

Dior Homme Denim

The Viridi-Anne Cordovan Boots

a.s.

2i8uekm.jpg

Dior Homme VoTC Bomber

Dior Homme Sunglasses (made into glasses)

WIngs + Horns Tube Scarf

American Apparel V-Neck

Blackbird Denim

Martin Margiela Boots

HdG is annoying in that he has more $$$ than steez. Most of his outfits cost at least $1- $2k, yet never seems to pull it off except looking like a sad gothy guy in expensive clothing. AND THOSE GLASSES, UGH.