worst (sufu) waywt fits

I personally am not a big fan of haps fits..Some look nice i admit, but in this case id have to agree with robi on this one.. I beleive that when you try to mix the casual peice such as a blazer with a hoody, the two just dont seem to go together.

If you want to wear the blazer alone then do so, or vice versa but mixing the two just doesnt pull it off. Because of the hoody lying under the blazer, it expands the shoulder out too much giving it an awkward look to it as if hap's shoulders have bulged out of proportion. The bottom half i dont mind as it suits hap's appearance.

it's the jacket for me. i've got respect for haptronic for the way he dress's and for the pictures he takes but that jacket doesn't wraped around his body like most of his garments.

ur rite it not wraped round boddy...u h robidox iz pisin on u lol.

smak foolz wiv pizzle lol.

you are right, it is not wrapped around the body. Uh robideux is posing on you. Smack fools with the pistol. Lots of laughs.

ohhhhhh..okay pizzile is pistol..haha that was the only word i couldnt figure out

u need 2 buy ur mom a pizzle, so can protect from robber. maybe robber beat mom 2 death with pizzle, like in movie with codpeice.

u need 2 buy ur mom a pizzle, so can protect from robber. maybe robber beat mom 2 death with pizzle, like in movie with codpeice.

codpeice?

my mom knows kung fu. she can catch a bullet with chopsticks

codpeice?

my mom knows kung fu. she can catch a bullet with chopsticks

not chopstix, pizzle. put pizle in dog mout...or vajina.

kung fu pizzle btw u need 2 go 2 skool lern sum werd.

not chopstix, pizzle. put pizle in dog mout...or vajina.

kung fu pizzle btw u need 2 go 2 skool lern sum werd.

i start school next week. bot dey neva teeh ma eBoNicS....what do i do??

Okay, so I don't ever put anything in this forum but.....

....when you take pictures like this, the last thing you should do is put them on the internet. I think this would be considered a 'blackmail' photo between most people.

at work the other day

IMG_7652.jpg

Okay, so I don't ever put anything in this forum but.....

....when you take pictures like this, the last thing you should do is put them on the internet. I think this would be considered a 'blackmail' photo between most people.

IMG_7652.jpg

I didn't realize shoe-stores employed mentally deficient individuals.