worst (sufu) waywt fits

^^^

http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_daily_news/archive/2007/march/25/bape_x_tatami/index.htm?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=27&cHash=73dd0095e7

haha. Well, at least those sandals must be comfortable... though HONESTLY i don't know what he was thinking about trying to cuff those jeans into pseudo 3/4 length shorts. No one else try this please. just buy mike lowrey's julius shorts.

He started posting his double popped polo shirts outfits on the internet as a way to cope with being fired from AbercrombieAeropostaleAmericanEagle or whatever store considering they all hawk the same beach-comber bum look.

461077080_e8d860acc7.jpg

I'm not sure if you are serious, but the double polo is horrible.

As much as I hate popped collars and double polos, I really like that green polo with the contrast piping. Does anyone know where you can find that le tigre polo? The only ones I ever see are bland solid color polos.

As much as I hate popped collars and double polos, I really like that green polo with the contrast piping. Does anyone know where you can find that le tigre polo? The only ones I ever see are bland solid color polos.

Nothing wrong with double polos I think, as long as its not popped and you don't look like a douche.

Guest jmatsu

you could save the forum some time by avoiding the waywt thread/waywt chat, by just directly posting all your pics into the worst wayw thread.

you could save the forum some time by avoiding the waywt thread/waywt chat, by just directly posting all your pics into the worst wayw thread.

..But then you guys wouldn't have as much fun fighting over who gets to move my next post into this thread!