worst (sufu) waywt fits

Because he makes them work? No hate to cmirsky, because I really respect standing up to all this critisism with a decent outlook, but termitezee has a style that's his own and it works for his body. I personally don't think the boots work with the jeans, and I guess people agreed with me enough to post the outfit here, but I can respect that everyone tries, and cmirsky also has his own style, but I do think that termite looks more "at home" in his, which probably also accounts for why he wears variations on the same theme every day.

Because he makes them work? No hate to cmirsky, because I really respect standing up to all this critisism with a decent outlook, but termitezee has a style that's his own and it works for his body. I personally don't think the boots work with the jeans, and I guess people agreed with me enough to post the outfit here, but I can respect that everyone tries, and cmirsky also has his own style, but I do think that termite looks more "at home" in his, which probably also accounts for why he wears variations on the same theme every day.

Consistency is fucking key.

word

termiteez or whatever being one of them. why give props to a dude who wears dickies work pants and supreme every day?

I like your fits but to be honest, I had to do a search to remember what your style is and how you dress.

termitezee has a seemingly repetitive but wholly effective style that is not only memorable but he has gotten me to think about things I didn't think about before.

If I have learned anything at superfuture, it is that I learn from everyone here, whether I initially like their style or not.

Most of what people put in this thread doesn't even belong under the category "worst." I'm not even sure this thread has a reason to exist. Maybe it should be called the unexpected inspiration thread.

I like your fits but to be honest, I had to do a search to remember what your style is and how you dress.

termitezee has a seemingly repetitive but wholly effective style that is not only memorable but he has gotten me to think about things I didn't think about before.

If I have learned anything at superfuture, it is that I learn from everyone here, whether I initially like their style or not.

Most of what people put in this thread doesn't even belong under the category "worst." I'm not even sure this thread has a reason to exist. Maybe it should be called the unexpected inspiration thread.

Well put. At least we haven't had any of this sites infamous skinny jeans vs. baggy jeans flame-wars recently. I think we may finally have gotten past that point.

Well put. At least we haven't had any of this sites infamous skinny jeans vs. baggy jeans flame-wars recently. I think we may finally have gotten past that point.

Its too early to say that, especially with the new influx of newer posters...

Consistency is fucking key.
i don't know what this means, but i disagree. i like supertalkers that take risks, sometimes fail, but push things forward. or just experiment. a million "safe" fits------that's fine, but not so interesting. i've quite enjoyed the evolution of cmirsky----sometimes it is totally hellacious, other times subdued, and others pretty all right. i can respect that.

and termitezee kills constantly, for the record

^ agree, i'd say most of the regular waywt posters have really evolved a lot (owing a lot to SF, as well)... cheap and mike lowrey get their peens rode all the time but in the course of a year, those two have posted reguarly while evolving by leaps and bounds. a year ago, who would've predicted lowrey to throw up a rick owens/visvim combination or cheap to go from those indigo-stained white jeans and random thrift stuff to samurais and jordans? change is definitely good....

i don't know what this means, but i disagree. i like supertalkers that take risks, sometimes fail, but push things forward. or just experiment.

yea, im not quite sure either. ill go a month without wearing color, but in the subsequent week, have the sudden urge to wear shiny, electric blue pants, and/or various neons. i go back and forth, between looking (as various coworkers/friends say) menacing/gloomy/depressed and like those bizarre asians off the material boy runway.

i hate when people say "i cant imagine you wearing that"... i'd like to think i can always go to different extremes if i ever wanted.

Guest StuckOnStupid
112704208_b47ebcd124.jpg

from today.

i was on pcp a little while back with this girl, just in her crib bugging out. She had a red bandana that i tied around my head tupac style and started screaming that i was a rider and shit. she came into the room and was like "who the fuck are you supposed to be?"

without missing a beat i said "Thug Ambesol....bitch I'll numb your pain"

neither of us can see a tupac anything anymore without giggling a little bit....which actually is not too different to my reaction when i saw one before.

Guest StuckOnStupid
word

termiteez or whatever being one of them. why give props to a dude who wears dickies work pants and supreme every day?

not only do i like his style, i like the wact that dude consistently wears what are essentially free shirts from work...except his free shirts from work happen to be shirts that chinamen sleep outside for days to buy.

Guest jmatsu
Anyone who has a username of "DSquared" is naturally inclined towards tragedy.

d2 wasn't really too bad in it's first stages. their obnoxious belts and self induced smear campaigns are what killed them. they're like a younger and canadian version of d&g. they have alot of crap, but have some great pieces.

d2 wasn't really too bad in it's first stages. their obnoxious belts and self induced smear campaigns are what killed them. they're like a younger and canadian version of d&g. they have alot of crap, but have some great pieces.

I'm just scared of the incestual twins.

Either way, they've devolved into a hyper-sexed, homoerotic trashy Canadian version of Andrew McKenzie with ironic belt buckles--a status symbol for nightclub gays who use their credit cards too much.

Either way, they've devolved into a hyper-sexed, homoerotic trashy Canadian version of Andrew McKenzie with ironic belt buckles--a status symbol for nightclub gays who use their credit cards too much.

calling andrew mackenzie homoerotic is redundant. if clothing could talk -- his would with a lisp.