worst (sufu) waywt fits

everyone thinks im mexican or italian

mexican chicks love me.

i have been called zubin laden by my peers and i find it humorous. He's pretty steezy for a cave-dwelling terrorist. Hella bitches jock him in his motherland i hear

What a coincidence that this discussion should come up; the dissertation I'm currently writing touches upon this subject. Just thought I'd jump in to note that the theory that objectively discernible racial features and traits are affected by geographic and climactic factors is an idea that has been around since Aristotle. What is more, it has been expounded countless times since then, notably by Isidore of Seville in the seventh century, and by numerous Aristotelian scholars in the lead up to the Renaissance in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. The concept of race as a social construct, too, is extant, though often implicitly, in literature spanning centuries. Comments on race that are seen here are nothing new; they have been noted since the dawn of human civilization as people looked to define both themselves and those around them.

Back to the dissertation.

Good points. I'm interested to see what Aristotle had to say on race.

Also, might I ask what your dissertation is on? Sounds interesting.

himey is a classic. the other two are good.

i've heard "kike-mackdaddy," have you? never really understood the compound form. obviously kike, but why the mackdaddy?

my college roommate used to call this one jew boy from the freshman "dorm grandson of lampshade." i think he put a piece of bacon on that guy's jew-bible. or did he put it on some muslim's little muslim-book?

I've never heard Kike-mackdaddy. I do know a kike who is a mack daddy, though.

A lot of people look at my giant hook nose that's been broken by a very large fat man and they think that I'm either british or, on rare occasion, jewish. It has happened, though. I'm actually half german and the rest is a patchwork quilt of European ancestry. I do have a hook-nose, though. I like jewish food and jewish women. But only casually.

there were many many fights between the whites and arabs at my high school.

racism in ohio obviously is still around if you remember the obama youtube clips.

im glad i got to contribute to this discussion.

thank you and good night.

there were many many fights between the whites and arabs at my high school.

racism in ohio obviously is still around if you remember the obama youtube clips.

im glad i got to contribute to this discussion.

thank you and good night.

My friends and I had a saying: "If he's yellow, he's your fellow. If he's white, start a fight."

Italians have big fucking mouths. I dealt with a lot of homophobia in highschool and I remember on the first day of my senior year this greaseball named Tony (I know, right?) said:

Tony -"Hey C**p,"

C**p- "Oh, hey man. How was your summer?"

Tony - "You're a fucking fag"

C**p - "You're Italian, fat, short, and you have a peg-leg."

Later that year his girlfriend started IM'ing me even though I'd never met her and I didn't know who she was. She obviously wanted to get into my pants.

HA!

Desert-dessert-1.jpg

:: Shirt :: Geller

Rick s/s 09 :) got today! :: Tank ::

:: Pants :: DH

AnnD :: Shoes ::

This whole thing is pretty absurd. The geller shirt doesn't fit that well at all and the popped tongues on the Ann Demeulemeester shoes look atrocious. I don't know what the pants are beyond the fact that they're pants but I hope they weren't as pricey as the rest of the outfit because they look just as strange.

My suggestion? Stop buying expensive basics until you figure out what size actually fits you.

Just my personal opinion I know a lot of Italian friends and I would say they're the most outspoken when it comes to racial shit. Some of them are cool to the max also but just my observation.

This whole thing is pretty absurd. The geller shirt doesn't fit that well at all and the popped tongues on the Ann Demeulemeester shoes look atrocious. I don't know what the pants are beyond the fact that they're pants but I hope they weren't as pricey as the rest of the outfit because they look just as strange.

My suggestion? Stop buying expensive basics until you figure out what size actually fits you.

This is the problem with too much mailorder. Its my problem, as well. I have to order all of my shit. He's ordering shit hoping it will look good because some people wear it very well.

Because I can't try everything on (there's nowhere to shop here) I've learned to stick with contemporary menswear and that's why I like scandinavian design houses like Our Legacy, Filippa, etc. I do well with APC, too. This way, when something is simple, minimal, I can have it altered and the alteration won't look stupid. It will look appropriate. Its not as flexible with more conceptual clothing like he's trying to rock.

His fit is definitely awkward. It looks forced. Its wrong because the small details in the fit are off. Details that might be so small that they're hard to describe but we definitely see it. The pants witht he shoes make his legs look like jeans from 90's Nickelodeon. Baggy and boring but not baggy (but still boring). The shirt looks forced, like its supposed to be a centerpiece but it really shouldn't be. I'd suggest that he wear that shirt minimally. I'd like to see him wear it with some relatively short shorts, those sneaks worn right, and just that tshirt. No more layering. Don't rock that shirt with the tank underneath. One or the other. He looks like a skinny dude so he can probably pull it off. Try dark gray or medium gray shorts. Pull them down around your ass for slouch but make sure they're well above the knees. Then you'll be cool.

Just my personal opinion I know a lot of Italian friends and I would say they're the most outspoken when it comes to racial shit. Some of them are cool to the max also but just my observation.

I've noticed it, too. I have a few italians in my family, a few italian friends. They're cool, but we've all experienced the "type." I feel no shame in saying. Types exist, types suck. The type of Italian I hate most is the type of italian who hypes up being italian and acts like a fucking idiot. The type you didn't invite to the party but brings his italian friends who act like they've never seen pussy before.

20090108img1536ce3.jpg

s2a, dh, officine creative (for sale)

very stupid face

I would definitely suggest not tucking your jeans in

no body facism but you're definitely not pulling it off with the coat / short looking legs combination (not even that short so you could obviously be doing a lot worse since I can tell you're probably taller than I am but it just isn't that flattering)

Don't even need to change shoes just pull your jeans around them and the lines will be much cleaner and it will look a lot nicer. It won't be "OMG SUPER TRENDY" anymore but that shouldn't be the point.

IMG00003-20090109-1843-1.jpg

he must be colorblind. is that a green fuckin collar shirt under a different green v-neck sweater? whatever, he might as just wear all brown cause shit look like doo-doo-shit. denim appears pretty boring (fit ain't all that spectacular either) and the sneakers look like they could be of the euro-trash garden variety. if not it's his fault cause the pic sucks. the winning maggot on the entire poo-smorgasbord is without a doubt that scarf. girly-man! looks like one of those pieces of cloth that jews put a glass in at a jew wedding then step upon. or some sorta latino virginity checker.

mofonyx

semibored

meh my blackberry bold doesn't do the pictures justice. I have no camera because I spend on headphones and food.

polo RL classic fit.

zegna (cashmere scarf)

dkny (wool jumper)

levis (jawns)

tough jeansmith (belt)

camper (shoes!)

tommy hilfiger (bomber jacket)

i was sorta right. anyway it ain't the blackberry bold that doesn't do the pics justice. it's the clothes.

IMG00005-20090109-1844-1.jpg

could probably just blame it on the pic or angle or whatever he finds in the sufu excuse database, but man...this shit is darn unpleasant.

ur no female. and yr ass don't look good. so don't post pics of it. okay?

Saw this and before I ever read it I thought "man, he really fucked up that RO/Geller look." I was actually a little upset when I was right about labels. Even if it all fit the layers would look terrible.

I would definitely suggest not tucking your jeans in

no body facism but you're definitely not pulling it off with the coat / short looking legs combination (not even that short so you could obviously be doing a lot worse since I can tell you're probably taller than I am but it just isn't that flattering)

Don't even need to change shoes just pull your jeans around them and the lines will be much cleaner and it will look a lot nicer. It won't be "OMG SUPER TRENDY" anymore but that shouldn't be the point.

thanks servo.

you're totally right, there's something wrong.

the boots are anyway too big for me and are on sale (never worn out), and the coat isn't supposed to look like that.

i think i'll keep with sneakers anyway !

Why do Italian men grow mustaches?

so they can take after their mothers.

BUH-ZING

I'm an Arab, so you can imagine all the racist terms i've heard.

(and by the time you finished reading that sentence, you probably already had 5 racial slurs towards Arabs in your head.)

I couldn't think of any until after I was prompted to think of racial slurs. I got to 'sand nigger' and ran out. Sorry Goat!

i prefer dune coon

thanks servo.

you're totally right, there's something wrong.

the boots are anyway too big for me and are on sale (never worn out), and the coat isn't supposed to look like that.

i think i'll keep with sneakers anyway !

PRODUCTlVE SHIT TALKING.

your pants fit terrible, low and tight? plus ugly shinny bubble coat, fuck uniqlo. why do you think anyone wants to see this? it's not even a decent "street" look.

you have a boner for me because of something i said to you about a year ago

its pathetic that you just keep on and keep on...you dont care about my fit at all, youre looking for an opportunity to get on my case...don't you have better things to do with your time?

people here dont care about your personal vendetta against me and its beyond silly that you even still do

edit: you even went as far as to tell one of your friends to neg me...childish and beyond lame