I made my own JEANS! bout time

newrooky

I've been struggling to make some jeans over the past few days, and i Just finished earlier today. I didn't hem them yet because I don't know how i want the length yet. Please give a comment or whatever and let me know what you think and such. Also, I managed to get some selvedge denim today so that is for sale. thanks for looking and everything.

zcDSC_4396.jpg

zbDSC_4393.jpg

zaDSC_4392.jpg

Guest jeffvyain

wow those are really nice. very impressed. The stitching looks a little funny around the hem area to me, but hell, i can't really tell for sure. Very nice silhouette though.

calatrava & kakaro

honestly it was more of a pain than I had envisioned lol, i did struggle through it at first. And I hafta say i have gained respect for designers, especially for more difficult things.

jeffvyain: The sticking is normal down to the hem, but once you get there i haven't hemmed it at all, Waiting to see how the rest of them fit to decide if i want to hem to my length or flip them over and show the inside.

qom & Lars: It depends on what denim you are using (what width) for how many yards (0.91 meters) On most modern denims it is about 1.5 yards. With 45inch cords it is about 1.9 yards, and with 28inch it is around 2.5-3 depending on what you are doing....i think

pacioli: I agree, SF brand ha, they would go well with the shirts i have heard so much about.

thanks guys

Yo thats fuckin amazing that you made those. was this your first attempt or have there been try's? whats the weight on that denim it looks kinda slub. Im seriously impressed with people that can create stuff on their own not leaving it up to a company.

very nice side shillouette, just wondering if you have a button or zip fly?

do you mean nice A$$ too?