FS: Dior Homme "Stars" T-Shirt, Size MEDIUM, BNWT, £80/150USD+shipping

hdsy

Long time lurker, first time poster...

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

(more pictures available upon request). Never worn. Brand new with tags. From the Summer 2005 collection, so pretty much impossible to get elsewhere. Size is medium. Measurements are as follows:

armpit to armpit: 17" / 44cm

length (top of neckline to bottom): 27" / 68cm

I'm looking for £80/150USD by international bank transfer or cash (at your own risk). I will accept payment by paypal but you'll have to cover the 4% fee. Price includes delivery within the UK, postage elsewhere will be extra. I will list the t-shirt as a private ebay auction for the buyer, so that we can exchange feedback.

chars

@Englandmj7: I accept your point. That is why I will arrange the sale through ebay (I have over 100 sales all with positive feedback) and have offered to accept payment by paypal. I would also offer cash on collection but I don't think there are too many people here from Nottingham (UK).

@mass: I resent the implication, and I assure you that the t-shirt has never been worn, ironed or washed. I'm not sure how I can prove this. I had hoped to post more pictures but there is a limit of 4. If anyone requires any more pictures then I am more than happy to oblige.

*sigh*

The amount of hassle i'm getting about this shirt! i know $150 is a lot but the rrp is €141 and it is deadstock so you probably won't be able to get it anywhere else. However, I am open to offers on this, so let me know if you're interested and how much you want to offer.

The t-shirt isn't fake. I can't help it if DH have made spelling mistakes on the label. If anybody requires any more photos of any details I have said that I am more than willing to co-operate.

Thanks for the interest and the positive comments