head automatica

phr

oooooh i love head automatica. i just saw them in concert on the 21st with taking back sunday and angels and airwaves. they're a real good band but they suck live as much as i hate to admit it. i almost missed their set but i only missed the first song.

I really like quite a few of their songs but I wouldnt be surprised if the album is a gay club staple.

• 3 weeks later...

their first album was so good. really beat driven, pop music. dan the automator had a big hand in this.

second album...it was written for the masses. a complete dissapointment.

the live show though...good lord. daryl palumbo is one of the most dynamic performers around. so impressive. even the songs i hate on the new album, he makes them so powerful on stage.

new glassjaw coming soon too.

so excited.

their first album was so good. really beat driven, pop music. dan the automator had a big hand in this.

second album...it was written for the masses. a complete dissapointment.

the live show though...good lord. daryl palumbo is one of the most dynamic performers around. so impressive. even the songs i hate on the new album, he makes them so powerful on stage.

new glassjaw coming soon too.

so excited.

Yeah theyre coming to Seattle and I thought it would be a good show to take a girl to for some dancing and put some good wear on the jeans. Ive heard alot of bad stuff about the new album. Nothing good. But Id like to see em live for kicks.

Yeah theyre coming to Seattle and I thought it would be a good show to take a girl to for some dancing and put some good wear on the jeans. Ive heard alot of bad stuff about the new album. Nothing good. But Id like to see em live for kicks.

haha I love how you justified seeing them live to put some wear on your jeans. only on SF

haha I love how you justified seeing them live to put some wear on your jeans. only on SF