good hip hop

^lol +repd

ha, thanks for the +rep gfunk. can't wait to put this album to work. i can't listen to the record since i left my record player at home while i'm at school.

^ can someone explain to me what jay elect is doing on a track with diddy

Do you even know who Diddy is?

Your favorite rappers favorite rapper probably bought a house with some shit he ghost wrote for Diddy.

In theory it sounds like a good idea to hate on puff, and lets be honest he makes it easy, but the dude is ubiquitous. (also remember he shouted him out in Exhibit C)

^ i dont' know where he's from but he's been getting a lot of love from the blogisfear. also i'm hesitant to consider him hip-hop. either way i really enjoyed this charming mixtape (humdrum being an obvious favorite)

Do you even know who Diddy is?

Your favorite rappers favorite rapper probably bought a house with some shit he ghost wrote for Diddy.

In theory it sounds like a good idea to hate on puff, and lets be honest he makes it easy, but the dude is ubiquitous. (also remember he shouted him out in Exhibit C)

you're right

diddy.jpg

There are some really dope tracks on This Charming Mixtape. Id check it out, NESK.

It's not exactly hip hop though.