quick sale!: pbj for under $150! bape for $50!

colours

Hey guys, first time seller but I have purchased a few things here. I'm looking to get rid of these items quick to fund some other purchases. I'll listen to any offer and will respond to all PMs quickly. I also live right next to the post office so I can ship your purchase out same day. Please add 4% or gift.

First up: PBJ xx-005 One Wash BNWOT Size 28 With Blue Tab Bought these over at SF a couple of weeks ago, hoping they would fit me. Unfortunately they're just too small and I'd rather sell them than try to stretch them out. My loss is your gain! I literally tried these on twice, never even wore them outside. Link with pics and measurements is here: http://www.styleforu...8-with-blue-tab Only looking to get back what I paid: $130 shipped OBO

Next up: Bape Baby Milo Black Hoodie with Multi-Colour Pattern (XXL) I was getting a head start on some spring cleaning when I found this original bape hoodie lying in a closet, still in like new condition. Now I don't much about bape but I figured this might be worth something, so I thought I'd put it up here before I post it on ebay. Measurements are: Shoulders (seam to seam) - 23 in. Length (measured down the back) - 28 in. Sleeve (seam to cuff) - 24.5 in. Sorry in advance for the terrible cell phone pics, but I figure everyone knows what this is since I remember it being one of bape's classic looks: 080.jpg081.jpg083.jpg Like I said I don't know bape well so I'm just going to set the price for this at $50 OBO and see what happens

Edited by colours

• 2 weeks later...