*sale* Hollywood Trading Company *sale* Los Angeles

glamroots

Guest Airjamie
Hello!

Hollywood Trading Company, at 7383 Beverly Blvd at Martel, is having a 40% off sale starting today

Great brands like:

Rag & Bone

5EP

Rogan

APC

Nudie

Corpus

Cloak

Julian Red

Whyred

HTC

Selvage

Rick Owens DRKSHDW

Loomstate

Surface 2 Air

Oliver Spencer

AND A LOAD MORE!

40% OFF

STARTING TODAY!

THE STORE IS JAM PACKED WITH STUFF!

Hollywood Trading Company

7383 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90036

323-964-0080

[email protected]

Those cloak boots arent on sale by any chance are they?

that was a great sale!!! i grabbed julian red calis for $130 and nudie slim jims for $100...i'll be back there for more!!

Did they have any nice non-denim stuff for sale? Like shirts, or maybe their belts?

I'm very interested in the Cloak stuff, especially if you've got any S/S 06 stuff left in size small. Any chance you could post the items and possibly the corresponding runway shots from http://www.firstview.com/MENspring2006/CLOAK/index.html ?

Specifically I'm looking for this trench, but am also open to picking up many of the other items from this season:

FUCK i need to stop looking the supershopper section. i am screwed too

I tried on the cloak boots and a salesgirl saw that I was having trouble making a descision... so she pulled out a pair of cloak denim and said the magic word... "selvedge"... said if I bought both, I could get 'em for a cool 5-600 bucks instead of 1000+ that they originally amounted to.

Hmm... reasonable?

I did my regular "walk away from the store and see if you come running back" strategy to help me decide... ended up running to my ride screaming at my friend to "take me away from this horrible horrible place!!" I'm so not ready to drop that kinda dough, especially after the yoko dev and yoox sales.

If L.A. was Soddom and Gamorra though, I would've been lot's pillar-of-salt wife in no time. I still don't know if it was a good descish. Those cloak jeans were fuckin' marvelous.

• 2 weeks later...