asking price $110 shipped > $1090

Dry Bones Flannel, tagged 38

sold

6708541095_299593543f_z.jpg

6708547389_5e4f919686_z.jpg

6708555763_d77f87b2d7_z.jpg

6708495175_7cb0008f33_z.jpg

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By slowdownarthur
      View Advert Studio D'Artisan d-01
      Studio D'Artisan D-01.
      Beautiful denim, original 80's classic.
      £120 plus postage.

They've not had a lot of wear (and that has been from couch to bar and back).
      Have to sell; they're getting very little wear as they no longer fit!
      W34 (almost a W33"), inside leg hemmed to 32 (chain stitched by The Clerk, Dept of Works on a Union Special)
      Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Advertiser slowdownarthur Date 02/20/2018 Price $167.00 Category denim  
    • By slowdownarthur
      Studio D'Artisan D-01.
      Beautiful denim, original 80's classic.
      £120 plus postage.

They've not had a lot of wear (and that has been from couch to bar and back).
      Have to sell; they're getting very little wear as they no longer fit!
      W34 (almost a W33"), inside leg hemmed to 32 (chain stitched by The Clerk, Dept of Works on a Union Special)
      Please get in touch if you have any questions.

• By Superblues
      View Advert Rare "Broken Arcuate" Version Sugar Cane 1947 32x34 Hemmed To 29" Denim Jeans
      Ultra-Rare "Broken Arcuate" Double Stitching Version
      CANE'S Red Tab
      Sugar Cane 1947
      Early Version
      SC41947
      Denim Jeans
      32x34 Hemmed To Approximately 30"
      Make me an offer I can't refuse.
      You might well know more about these than me. I bought them years ago from Japan. The story was that when Levi's put a stop to the CANE'S Red Tab broken arcuate versions, some of these jeans destined for various washes remained unwashed. Some of them sneaked out, and I got this pair. The code for these jeans is SC41947. You'll notice an "H" at the end of the code on the photo of the relevant label. SC41947H. If I recall, this means they were supposed to go through a "hard" wash. Clearly, however, these jeans were entirely unwashed. Again, if I recall, under a normal production run, free from the interference of Levi's, this means the code would've had an "N" at the end for "no wash" - SC41947N - or no letter.
      They're the most incredible, substantial jeans. I'd still have them if they fitted. I've been ruthless about getting rid of so many clothes, but this is the one item I'd always want, if they still fitted. Please note they've shrunk to a usual extent, and the actual waist of these 32" jeans is now approximately 32" (as they were initially outsized).
      They've been hemmed to approximately 30". The hem was chain-stitched at Son Of A Stag, Brick Lane, London, on a vintage Union Special machine.
      They look even better in real life. Worn well, but there are signs of wear, mostly at the fold of one turnup (see photo 8). Clean, but to preserve colour rarely washed. There of course has been an amount of fade. Cold-soaked inside out, mostly hanged to air for extended periods, put in freezer. All the tricks.
      Any questions, just ask. Make me an offer.
      Advertiser Superblues Date 02/04/2018 Price Category denim  
    • By Superblues
      Ultra-Rare "Broken Arcuate" Double Stitching Version
      CANE'S Red Tab
      Sugar Cane 1947
      Early Version
      SC41947
      Denim Jeans
      32x34 Hemmed To Approximately 30"
      Make me an offer I can't refuse.
      You might well know more about these than me. I bought them years ago from Japan. The story was that when Levi's put a stop to the CANE'S Red Tab broken arcuate versions, some of these jeans destined for various washes remained unwashed. Some of them sneaked out, and I got this pair. The code for these jeans is SC41947. You'll notice an "H" at the end of the code on the photo of the relevant label. SC41947H. If I recall, this means they were supposed to go through a "hard" wash. Clearly, however, these jeans were entirely unwashed. Again, if I recall, under a normal production run, free from the interference of Levi's, this means the code would've had an "N" at the end for "no wash" - SC41947N - or no letter.
      They're the most incredible, substantial jeans. I'd still have them if they fitted. I've been ruthless about getting rid of so many clothes, but this is the one item I'd always want, if they still fitted. Please note they've shrunk to a usual extent, and the actual waist of these 32" jeans is now approximately 32" (as they were initially outsized).
      They've been hemmed to approximately 30". The hem was chain-stitched at Son Of A Stag, Brick Lane, London, on a vintage Union Special machine.
      They look even better in real life. Worn well, but there are signs of wear, mostly at the fold of one turnup (see photo 8). Clean, but to preserve colour rarely washed. There of course has been an amount of fade. Cold-soaked inside out, mostly hanged to air for extended periods, put in freezer. All the tricks.
      Any questions, just ask. Make me an offer.
    • By youngofthesoonest
      Strike Gold Indigo Loopwheeled Sweatshirt Jacket
      I only wore this a couple times and just did not find a place for it with everything else I have. It's a super heavy loop wheeled indigo dyed fleece. It's not garment dyed so it has a deep rich indigo color that will fade nicely with wear. It's tagged Medium but fits like an American small.
      Measurements: 
      Chest: 42in 
      Length: 27.9in 
      Sleeve: 25in 
      Shoulders: 17.7in
      $220 CONUS

• Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Heron Preston Navy Style Long Sleeve T-Shirt
    $US 305

202967M205018_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.17522875