button fly

jun187

Guest Airjamie
if youve ever had a girl come up and stick her fingers in the spaces between the buttons, youll never buy zipped jeans again.

Co-sign. But only if you kids go commando. Girls really do like it. I promise. And another thing, if you are into the commando thing, you all know the feeling when the back of the zipper hits your head. Makes you twitch like a zombie in the thriller video.

if youve ever had a girl come up and stick her fingers in the spaces between the buttons, youll never buy zipped jeans again.

lol. Reminds me of the wife swapping skit from Chapelle's Show... "can we do it through the hole?"

You know... whatabout going commando in raw denim... that seems worse than the chance of a zipper accident to me.

also, with zippers if the jeans are somewhat more fitted the zipper will often just unzip on its own. that frustrated the hell out of me!

i have the same problem and it happens to every single pair of pants/shorts that has a zipper. i'd rather take the button fly.

Is it possible to replace a zipper fly with a button fly?

Could any tailor do it, or is it a hard job?

I just got a pair of Samurai 505's, and while the zip fly is tolerable, I'd prefer buttons.

I'm curious about this too, I hate zipper flys. I have caught my wanger in the unzipping twice and it hurt like a bitch. I also like button flys as you can essentially just tear them open rather then take the time with a zipper.

Ha funny story, I was at a chicks house and I was going to take a leak but I was wearing one of my few zip fly jeans, well I went in there and just kinda pulled at the fly like I would with buttons and busted the zipper!!! When I told her I busted out the zipper on my jeans she made some lewd comment about how I just couldn't seem to wait ;). I laughed... she laughed.... then I banged her.:P

When I told her I busted out the zipper on my jeans she made some lewd comment about how I just couldn't seem to wait ;). I laughed... she laughed.... then I banged her.:P

Isn't this a good reason to keep a zipper?

Oh and YES It's easy to replace zippers yo... I guess it could be just as easy to redo it as a button fly (depending on the shape of the fly-area).