button fly

jun187

What is so annoying about them?

I hear this from a few of my customers, and it seems to be about how long it takes to close the fly- for me the difference is maybe one or two seconds. Big deal. Perhaps I'm just not that busy.

Interesting subject.

I got the tiniest bit of penis skin caught in a zipper a while ago and it hurt like a mother fucker. Keep it real with buttons.

but imagine the possibility of someday accidently getting one's penis caught in a button hole whilst hurriedly buttoning up a pair of raw denim. ;)

The only time I really cursed button-ups was when I almost peed myself whilst at the same time almost ripping apart a new pair of supertight nudies... I really had to go man! But how can I hate these beauties? I quickly recovered my love for these things during the act of rebuttoning them.

Guest Airjamie

Buttons are just cleaner and more classy IMO. Not to mention better looking. And as for the peeing thing, unless you are one of those shortbus kids who had to wear cowboy shirts cause he kept fucking it up with regular buttons, I don’t see how this is even a complaint. It takes about a second to get them undone, just fucking pull on the top of the fly, they come right off. the only complaint I could ever have about button flys is that, after the holes are broken in, the second button down ALWAYS likes to unbutton itself when you’re trying to get the top one done.

EDIT: actually, zip fly’s have stopped me from buying a jean on several occasions(although if its $50 or down I could really care less), most notably iron army and ande whall. Not hating here ande, more of constructive criticism, but the idea of a "custom" jean without being able to choose the method of fly closure just doesn’t seem custom. Is a button fly really difficult to do?

jun, i used to think button flies were strange, too. but after getting used to it, i do think the denim fits better on me and actually feels more comfortable around there, too, if you know what i mean. something a little uncomfortable about metal zippers running right along that region.

plus button fadings are cool details aesthetically, imo.

After some practice buttons are just as fast as a zipper, well except having to undo your belt. Only time I hate buttons is when I am at the bar, full of beer, have to pee so bad you are fearing you are going to have an accident and drunk enough you cant figure the buttons out!

A couple of weeks ago, I was rolling around on my bed in my Imperials, which have a button fly. Somehow, the backs of two of the buttons came together and pinched a hole in the glans of my penis. A little tiny hole that blood came out of. That wouldn't have happened with a zip fly.

A couple of weeks ago, I was rolling around on my bed in my Imperials, which have a button fly. Somehow, the backs of two of the buttons came together and pinched a hole in the glans of my penis. A little tiny hole that blood came out of. That wouldn't have happened with a zip fly.

I've never...ever... heard of that happening

I like buttons, but I can appreciate a nice zipper. I currently have the Jean Shops which have a zipper and will be breaking in some s0505s which also have a zipper. I won't say I'm converted, but damn! That is a whole year of zipper fly. Of course I have my canes and nudies to fall back on.

pics?

gay.gif

Guest Airjamie

What this sounds like to me is a case of dryhumping gone horribly wrong.