www.fatcopxxl.com

FATCOP XXL is a Brooklyn based progressive fashion brand dedicated to the memories of all those who have lost their lives to unjustifiable homicide by law enforcement worldwide. We have had fashions published in several of the most influential art and lifestyle publications like Complex, Beautiful Decay, Cool’eh, Mass Appeal, Popeye(Japan), and Tablist Magazine. FATCOP XXL can be found in some of the Lower East Side’s trendiest boutiques including The Reed Space, SugarHead Quarters, and Foley & Corinna Men as well as Premium Goods in Houston, TX.

www.fatcopxxl.com

The members of this board and this board collectivley are pretty influential in the "scene" you are trying to penetrate. Why don't you try associating with the community, making connections and letting people know about your project. Now I have a bad taste in my mouth about your brand and that was before I even saw what you have to offer. AND you knock Nom De Guerre (or Nom De Gay as you called it), who are bigger than you will ever be. That's no way to get some cred. They wouldn't put your t's in their stores?

Try again...

Why don't you try associating with the community, making connections and letting people know about your project.

Try again...

lemme try again...

FATCOP XXL is a Brooklyn based progressive fashion brand dedicated to the memories of all those who have lost their lives to unjustifiable homicide by law enforcement worldwide. We have had fashions published in several of the most influential art and lifestyle publications like Complex, Beautiful Decay, Cool’eh, Mass Appeal, Popeye(Japan), and Tablist Magazine. FATCOP XXL can be found in some of the Lower East Side’s trendiest boutiques including The Reed Space, SugarHead Quarters, and Foley & Corinna Men as well as Premium Goods in Houston, TX.

www.fatcopxxl.com

lemme try again...

www.fatcopxxl.com

wits like that will take you to the top of the streetwear game!

How about the countless lives that have been saved by law enforcement.........did you vote for John Kerry? yeah.......

lemme try again...

www.fatcopxxl.com

Great way to support your credo of compassion and understanding for those who have lost their lives: being a dick! Fantastic!

what planet are you guys from?

lemme try one more time...

www.fatcopxxl.com

• 2 weeks later...

What is being done with the money you guys make from this. Are you donating it to charities in the name of those killed? Are you donating atleast a small percentage to the families of those murdered? I really want to respect the idea but I cant because in the end its just another money making scheme, or atleast thats how it seems to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's unfortunate how FATCOP XXL is perceived as being a "money making scheme" or a "marketing angle". We are extremely dedicated and passionate about what we do and we feel it shows in our work. In fact, we would like to see you challenge more brands on their passion and sincerity.

FATCOP XXL has contributed to The Stolen Lives Project and participated in the October 22nd Coallition to Stop Police Brutality.

Respectfully,

--

FATCOP XXL

www.fatcopxxl.com

i like two of the shirt designs. aside from that, what grossed me out was the fashion show clip. im sure someone on this forum'll beast over it but really, if you're going to showcase your clothing line, it has to be about the line and not asses hanging out of short shorts. good luck.

I mean, I don't intend to come off as a jerk or anything, but is there any reason that your photo section is laden with what would essentially be seen as gang imagery - enormous abdominal tattoos, pant sagging, smoking, drinking, shooting guns.....how does this promote a "peaceful" brand intent on some kind of activism when your photos clearly portray the brand wearers to be complete scumbags. Is this guy not asking to be on COPS?

DSC01445.jpg

What is the purpose of this?

doesn't anyone on superfuture know how to appreciate a really good low-brow sense of humor? better yet, doesn't anyone on superfuture know who jew diamond philips is?

jewthur, my girlfriend still wants to get piped. and, we're fighting right now, so handle yr biz.

I've yet to see any humor in your garments, or your showcase of those garments. Let alone taste, design, or class.

It's fine and dandy to not be prim and proper, but to have the gall to try and pass off like this shit is for a charity of injured and deceased cops' families is just rediculous. If my husband died in the line of duty, and I was broke, one step away from losing my house, and by house I mean car, and trying to raise three kids, I wouldn't take money from such a trashy company, and I doubt anyone else in these positions would. Dear god I hope I can meet one of you guys someday..... Someone get me a damn brandy snifter!

I've yet to see any humor in your garments, or your showcase of those garments. Let alone taste, design, or class.

It's fine and dandy to not be prim and proper, but to have the gall to try and pass off like this shit is for a charity of injured and deceased cops' families is just rediculous. If my husband died in the line of duty, and I was broke, one step away from losing my house, and by house I mean car, and trying to raise three kids, I wouldn't take money from such a trashy company, and I doubt anyone else in these positions would. Dear god I hope I can meet one of you guys someday..... Someone get me a damn brandy snifter!

my garments? my showcase of my garments?

huh? i'm not behind Fatcop.

and you damn well would take the money. it's trashy dough or 20 dollars a blow,

sleazy bread or sleazy head. i know i'd take money from whomever was offering it if i was living in a car with three babies. i'd take em on yo momma and make jokes about myself until wilmer valderrama bought me a condo, shit.

LOL. FATCOP XXL is not "for a charity of injured and deceased cops' families". We represent the memories of those who were killed by law enforcement. Innocent people, not pigs. If youre gonna be so inclined to voice your opinion on something atleast get your facts straight.

--

FATCOP XXL

www.fatcopxxl.com