WTB: Rick Owens Drop Crotch pant

anomolies

Someone please tell me what season this harem pant/skirt is from? And what it's called? or rather, what the heck is it? I know it's Rick Owens cus it was stated under the picture. Appears to be gradient dye, or maybe that's just the lighting. Anyway, please reply if you have any information, I'd like to purchase these or something similar. Having a hard time finding drop crotch pants that fall below the knees.. most are sweatpants and I want something that would go with leather boots.

3231382768_a14a74a725_o.jpg

Edited by anomolies

Posted (edited) · Hidden by algernon, January 5, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by algernon, January 5, 2012 - No reason given

1. That is definitely the lighting that has created the inconsistency in the color.

2. What you're seeing is the shadow of the overcoat that is creating what you think of as a drop crotch that goes past the knee. If you zoom up on the photo, you can see that pretty clearly. This could be a number of things: The swing pant (which has a drop crotch) or the basic knit pants/drawstring elastic top style he has done for a long time. People wear boots with these all the time. Just because they're knit and have a drawstring doesn't really make them 'sweat' pants.

Rick doesn't make a pant that drops down below the knee as far as I know. If you want something with that much drop, you're going to have to look for some of the older CdG versions or just look for generic 'harem pants' on Ebay.

The reason nobody is answering you is because you're looking for something that only exists in an optical illusion in this photo.

Edited by algernon