Size 46 black Guidi side zips, $700 USD

algernon

Reputable seller, 13+ years of Ebay with 100% feedback and lots of selling/buying on here without issues. Scour the seller feedback thread for positive reviews.

These have little to no wear on the soles...they're vibramed and ready to go. Two small issues: a scuff/discoloration on the toe of the right boot (can possibly be buffed out...I haven't tried) and a pull of the base of the zipper on the left boot (see pic). Zipper is unaffected and works perfectly fine.

Neither affect the structure of the boots, I'm just letting you know in the name of disclosure. No box with these but I do have the Guidi dust bag that will be included.

Soft, supple leather, traditional Guidi shape, construction and craftsmanship. Hard to find size/style with the lower, less heel, which in my opinion looks more masculine and is definitely more comfortable to wear.

hit me back with any questions.

outsole measures at approximately 32 cm. These will fit anywhere from a 43.5 - 45 I imagine, using an insole on the smaller side. I am right around a 44 and they fit well with an insole. Keep in mind that as an outsole measurement, the toe is pulled in from the outsole so it's not an accurate representation of fit.

$700 shipped in the U.S. via priority USPS mail w/confirmation.

International will be around $750 USD with priority USPS with tracking/confirmation

Please send payment as a gift or add 3% to the price to cover Paypal fees.

Either way, it's about half of retail for amazing boots.

Always prefer to deal with regulars when it comes to sales, especially internationally.

Scuff/discoloration looks more dramatic with a direct flash on it...keep that in mind.

newgui4.jpg

newgui7.jpg

newgui2.jpg

newgui6.jpg

ngui1.jpg

zipper:

newguizip.jpg

soles:

newguisole.jpg

toe scuff/discoloration:

newgui3.jpg

Edited by algernon

• 2 weeks later...

Was out traveling for the holidays. Back now and these are back on sale. Dropping to $650 shipped in the U.S. and that's as low as I go before I just keep them. Internationally, that would put them at about $700 USD.

You pay the paypal fees.

Open to select (few) trades....Guidi army boots, guidi low tops, possibly back zips...as long as they're black and with the low heel. Will only trade domestically considering the horrible lags, taxes and potential duties of international shipping.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...