A.P.C.

jeepster

small question, i have some rescures and have been wearing them pretty regularly for about 3 months. havent soaked them or washed them yet. they have stretched out a ton and i was wondering if i should get them tailored for a slimmer fit. I myself and a slim guy. shoul di wait and soak them in hot water first before i get them tailored?

new standards sz. 30

about 2 months of wear, no before pictures but i'm sure you all know what they look like.

and since i'm cross posting this for the flat head 3001 thread,

waist: 17 (i think it's stretched a little from this past weekend, so it's a little roomier now)

thigh: 11 (upper most part, right below the front rise)

mefront2qh3.jpgmeback2uc3.jpg

meside2ka9.jpg

Out of curiosity, does anybody know of any active stock for APC NS black in 28? APC.fr has been on 'pre-order' for AGES and no else I know online stocks NSs in black...I'm getting annoyed. :(

So does normal szing down still apply to APC non-raw? I.E. I get a 31 APC cause I'm 33 inch waist in Raws would I do the same for "soft, medium weight denim"

yeah

im 33", i sized down to 31 for the raw blacks NS and did the same for the grey non-raw NS and the fit is pretty much exactly the same. as i said on the old thread, the only noticable diff between my 31 raw blacks and 31 greys are the grey's inseam is a full inch shorter. but they still fit great and i'm 6'5"

On the topic of the new '08 grays, I'd say you shouldn't take your raw size, but instead move up one or even two from it. I've got 30 New Cures and the new gray denim fit like tights in that size. A 31 wasn't available, but the 32 I tried fit very slightly looser than my NC's, but was absolutely comfy. Strange sizing this season...

On the topic of the new '08 grays, I'd say you shouldn't take your raw size, but instead move up one or even two from it. I've got 30 New Cures and the new gray denim fit like tights in that size. A 31 wasn't available, but the 32 I tried fit very slightly looser than my NC's, but was absolutely comfy. Strange sizing this season...

not totally sure, but i think the 08 new cures are even tighter than last season's. i notice they're labeled "for women" in the store now... weren't they unisex before?

I think I am going to sell my rescues because they are way too baggy for me now. wore em for a good 2 weeks then I got some imperials. So if youre interested pm me and I will see what I can do. They are size 29 and aren't hemmed so holla at me.