Nah alex, let the paint sit for a while. See what it does to the jeans overall look.

If it's no good then take some paint thinner, but a little bit on a rag and start scrubbing and see what THAT does to the jeans overall look. That'd be interesting to see... Post some pics of the jeans with paint on them.

Thank ye kindly.

This is my second pair of raw denim. My first was a pair of Earnest Sewn fultons that I wore for about 4 months every day and then washed.... and nothing happened. They were still basically dark as hell. Much happier with these results.

Why only wear them four or five months before washing?

Also, nothing is going to change drastically after washing them once.

Why only wear them four or five months before washing?

Also, nothing is going to change drastically after washing them once.

Um... did you just start posting here?

You're gonna lose indigo, sorry.

You don't just lose indigo, you lose all the honeycombs, wrinkles and so on. dry denim before the first wash also seems to wear and fade much easier. In the last two months II've worn my jeans as hard as the first three, but they barely look any different than they did the first wash.

I should've said from my experience. I did lose some wrinkles & honeycombs after a wash, but it really wasn't a distinct change. But, for real, I apologize if my earlier post created any confusion.

It still escapes me why you would wash yr raw denim after any less than six months of heavy wear.

NICE enclosed pool, man.

(!)

nice, indigo looks tad bit better, i think anyway

is that your pool btw ? nice

washing mine at just before 8 months cause of smell. they're coming along nicely. since it's sunny out these days, i'll snap some before and after pics (before come today, after come tomorrow or friday)

my aunts/uncles pool...i like my indigos better too, but i still really like the grey ones, they aren't as formed to my body as my indigos since ive only worn the grey ones 2-3 times

hey guys i was lookin into buyin a pair of apc's for my first pair of raws. seems cheaper and better than other brands after seeing pics. hrmmm. do u guys know what size i should get if i'm a size 28 in levi's? srry if this is in the wrong thread.

sorry for shaky quality. i could've done better but my hands are super cold and it was windy.

the after shots will probably be a little better.

they are a deeper blue in actuality, i couldn't adjust the color properly, odd time of day to be shooting (6ish)

anyways, sorry again for blurriness

DSC_0628.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

Does context stock APC NC in size 31? Every time I look, even after a restock, they don't seem to have any.

do you cuff those twice or do u just have odd stacking?

must be some retarded stacking, almost perfectly horizontal

I have the same stacking as Jeepster about 3 inches from the opening, just 1 crease. I don't cuff or anything. It's been there since I got my jeans since that's how it was folded. It's still there, can't seem to get rid of it no matter how I stack it.

constant_struggle, those seem room yfor New Cures

Guest youkinorn
question

little holes forming in my honeycombes

good? bad? doesn't matter?

why would it be good or bad? Like...it's holes. They are what they are.

do you cuff those twice or do u just have odd stacking?

double cuffed. the first crease closest to the bottom is from leaving them creased from day 1 to about 6.5 months

must be some retarded stacking, almost perfectly horizontal

wicked retarded stacking, yo.

I have the same stacking as Jeepster about 3 inches from the opening, just 1 crease. I don't cuff or anything. It's been there since I got my jeans since that's how it was folded. It's still there, can't seem to get rid of it no matter how I stack it.

constant_struggle, those seem room yfor New Cures

mine is from cuffs, i dunno what your deal is.

Guest youkinorn
ok just didnt know if it mattered

but w.e i'll just wash them again when theres 2 many holes and get a new pair of jeans

you could have the holes repaired, if you want.

Is anyone who lives close to an APC store willing to

pick up a pair of jeans for me since everywhere online is sold out.

PM me.