small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Has anyone checked out the American Apparel Oxford Button Up shirt???? I have been looking for quite sometime for a dress shirt that would fit my slim build. (I am roughly 110lb and 5"5, with a 31-32in chest), I think their XXS might fit, but I want to see if anyone else has checked them out....

None of the stores have them yet...so I am gonna buy it online..

Thanks!!

Has anyone checked out the American Apparel Oxford Button Up shirt???? I have been looking for quite sometime for a dress shirt that would fit my slim build. (I am roughly 110lb and 5"5, with a 31-32in chest), I think their XXS might fit, but I want to see if anyone else has checked them out....

None of the stores have them yet...so I am gonna buy it online..

Thanks!!

Yeah I have a hard time finding button ups that fit right as well

just like the rest of the brand, it is probably poorly crafted, but for a low price anyways

give it a shot and I would go xxs myself, as for most button ups I try are xs and still too big

Edit: We are basically the same body type, go xxs and let me know how it turns out

I've heard that the oxford isn't fitting as slim as their other stuff. I would suggest sizing down one. From all reports, the construction on the oxford is bearable, but it's much easier to put up with a so-so tee than a so-so button-down. If you really need an oxford in a pinch, the price is low enough to have no real regrets.

i saw it in person the other day at the storefront near 23rd street. the construction actually doesnt seem so bad, however the fabric looks very cheap. i cant imagine that it holds up its shape very well. but like everyone else said, if you need a quick fix and cant lay down for something else itll do. H&M doesnt make an xs in their slim fit?

Guest No Handclaps Please

I'm looking for some Sambas but I'm having trouble finding some different colors/variations..a lot of the same and searching adidas or samba floods search engines with bs..

just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to look for a lighter pair of sambas because i already have black shoes on lock..also - finding some with the trefoil on the tongue is proving to be difficult..

i know there are a good amount of samba owners around..any help is appreciated.

I'm horrible with the maintenance of shoes. I got those white leather shoes and I've worn them only once yet, I'm afraid to screw them up, I don't know what I should do to keep them neat for a good time. Any products, suggestions?

Please, thanks :o

these are the shoes:

35403.jpg

spray some sort of stain/water repellent on them so that when they do get dirty its easier to clean off. as they get beat up also polishing and conditioning them will do some good and prevent drying which then leads to cracking

however they will inevitably get dirty and i do think those would look really nice worn in so i would just go about and get down wit it

Does anyone know if a worthwhile light, slim fitting trench or peacoat could be found for ~$300? Any suggestions? I'd rather avoid going low end (H&M, yesstyle, etc) if at all possible.

By saletime, some A.P.C. jackets/coats are around the $300 mark.

ive been looking for this everywhere

with no finds

maybe im just incompetent

but can anyone (hopefully sidney himself)

tell me what model jacket sidney wears in his waywt project?

its third from the left on the top row

now its obviously the north face, but ive been unable to find a similar model fro sale anywhere...

rotate.php

+rep to anyone who can help in the slightest bit...

you could always try pm-ing him. im sure he'll be willing to tell ya info.

but i need some suggestions / leads.

any light / thin gray sweaters with a hoodie? im looking for it as a layering piece.

i dont want it super long and drapey though. standard lenght but not as thick as a cotton hoodie.

anyone know about d.co copenhagen shoes that are on Oak. Any places to get these other than Oak, I tried a few searches and such and couldnt get any promising results. Im looking for the soft black shoe low top in paticular! any help would be awsme